- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
A bike accident in the early hours of Sunday in Bangalore cost the lives of three men. According to reports and as seen in the video, the three men were performing wheelies and other stunts near GKVK, Jakkur on the outskirts of the city of Bangalore.
The three men are said to be residents of Govindapura area of Bangalore, Karnataka. The extremely tragic incident took place in the early hours of Sunday on the Bellary Road, near Jakkur.
As seen in the video, the men were performing wheelies before losing control and crashing into another two-wheeler ahead. The video also indicates that the motorcycle used to perform the stunt was slightly modified/altered and was being ridden at high speeds.
Speaking to ANI, a police officer stated:
"Three men died in a road accident when they were performing bike stunts at airport road early morning today (Sunday). They are residents of Govindapura area of Bengaluru, Karnataka."
Reports also confirmed that a case has been filed at the Yelahanka Police station. Among the three deceased, two of them have been identified as minors, while the third was said to be 22 years of age.
The two youngsters on the motorcycle were not wearing any helmets or safety gear. After losing control of the bike, both of them fell off the motorcycles and died after due to severe injuries on the head. While two of them died on the spot, the third person was rushed to the hospital, but succumbed to his injuries.
The accident comes at a time when the government is taking several steps to reduce such incidents on Indian roads. Nitin Gadkari recently stated that the government is working on bringing down the number of accidents on Indian streets by up to 25 per cent by March-end next year.
This accident is a grim reminder of the importance of following rules and riding safely on the streets. Performing stunts on the road, riding fast or racing should not be done on public roads and should be left to race tracks and other controlled environments.
Thoughts About The Bangalore Bike Accident Near Jakkur
The bike accident in Bangalore is an extremely tragic situation, costing the lives of three youngsters, two of whom were minors. However, it should be a reminder to all about the importance of riding carefully on public roads and following the rules at all times.