- 38 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 1 hr ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 2 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News Karnataka Budget: CM Yediyurappa slams Congress for walking out during session
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Suzuki Motorcycles India has listed the V-Strom 650 XT BS6 model on their website. A teaser of the upcoming BS6-compliant Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT has been updated on the website, indicating a launch in the Indian market soon.
The company is yet to announce any details or specifics on the new V-Strom 650 XT BS6 model. However, we do expect Suzuki to have updated just the engine, while most other features and equipment are carried over from the previous model.
The engine on the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT comes in the form of a 645cc parallel-twin unit. The BS4 model produced 71bhp and 64Nm of peak torque and was mated to a six-speed gearbox. We expect the BS6-iteration of the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to produce the same power and torque figures, although this will be confirmed only after its launch in the Indian market.
Other features and equipment will be carried forward from the previous BS4-iteration. The 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 is expected to feature the same 43mm adjustable telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock suspension setup at the rear, with rebound and preload adjustability. Braking will also be handled by the same 310mm dual discs at the front and a single 260mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The BS6-iteration of the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT will also carry forward the same colour scheme as on the previous model. This includes Champion Yellow and Glacier White. Prices for the 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 is expected to be slightly higher than the current model. The outgoing BS4 model was offered with a price tag of Rs 7.52 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Once launched in India, the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 model will continue to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 650. Suzuki could launch the V-Strom 650 XT BS6 in the coming weeks, however, deliveries of the motorcycle will be delayed, due to the current lockdown situation in the country amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
Thoughts On The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 India Launch Details
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 is expected to be launched silently in the coming weeks. With the current pandemic having put the country under lockdown, Suzuki is offering its support to the central and state government to fight the deadly virus.