- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Suzuki Motorcycles India has listed the V-Strom 650 XT BS6 model on their website. A teaser of the upcoming BS6-compliant Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT has been updated on the website, indicating a launch in the Indian market soon.
The company is yet to announce any details or specifics on the new V-Strom 650 XT BS6 model. However, we do expect Suzuki to have updated just the engine, while most other features and equipment are carried over from the previous model.
The engine on the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT comes in the form of a 645cc parallel-twin unit. The BS4 model produced 71bhp and 64Nm of peak torque and was mated to a six-speed gearbox. We expect the BS6-iteration of the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT to produce the same power and torque figures, although this will be confirmed only after its launch in the Indian market.
Other features and equipment will be carried forward from the previous BS4-iteration. The 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 is expected to feature the same 43mm adjustable telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock suspension setup at the rear, with rebound and preload adjustability. Braking will also be handled by the same 310mm dual discs at the front and a single 260mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The BS6-iteration of the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT will also carry forward the same colour scheme as on the previous model. This includes Champion Yellow and Glacier White. Prices for the 2020 Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 is expected to be slightly higher than the current model. The outgoing BS4 model was offered with a price tag of Rs 7.52 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Once launched in India, the Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 model will continue to rival the likes of the Kawasaki Versys 650. Suzuki could launch the V-Strom 650 XT BS6 in the coming weeks, however, deliveries of the motorcycle will be delayed, due to the current lockdown situation in the country amidst the coronavirus pandemic.
Thoughts On The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 India Launch Details
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 XT BS6 is expected to be launched silently in the coming weeks. With the current pandemic having put the country under lockdown, Suzuki is offering its support to the central and state government to fight the deadly virus.