- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Suzuki Motorcycles India will be launching a new product on October 7, 2020, in the country. The company has released a teaser image to announce the arrival of its upcoming product in the market.
The teaser image reads ‘Block your date' invite for October 7 with the tagline ‘Introducing A Superior Way To Ride'. There are many speculations of the upcoming product to be either an all-new motorcycle or a form of connected technology.
The all-new motorcycle could be the Intruder 250, which was expected to arrive after its patent images were leaked earlier this year. If launched, it could use the same engine like the ones powering the Gixxer 250 motorcycles.
The design and other hardware are expected to be similar to its younger sibling the Intruder 150. It would continue to be a cruiser motorcycle that supports longer journeys with a low rider seat height, upright handlebar and forward-set footpegs.
However, the speculation regarding the Intruder 250 is less compared to the other product which is expected to be launched by the company next year. Speaking of which, the connected technology on two-wheelers have become extremely popular lately in the Indian market.
Many brands in India are offering connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and a mobile application. With these technologies, the rider or user can communicate with the vehicle to receive a lot of information. This includes ride stats, turn-by-turn navigation, call and SMS alerts and much more.
Coming back to the teaser image, upon close inspection we could see a silhouette of an instrument console in the background. This adds to the speculation of new product begin a connected technology which could be launched by Suzuki, next month.
Except the Access 125, all scooters and motorcycles feature a fully-digital instrument console. This includes the Suzuki Gixxer, Gixxer SF, Gixxer 250, Gixxer SF 250 and the Burgman Street. There are a couple of differences in the instrument console featured on all models nonetheless, they are all completely digital units.
Suzuki Motorcycles India could update its vehicle line-up with an all-new instrument console featuring the brand's ‘Suzuki Ride Connect' connected technology. If launched, it is expected to offer the brand's customers a ‘Superior Way To Ride'.
In related news, the company is also looking to launch a couple of new paint scheme on Gixxer range of motorcycle in the Indian market — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India
Suzuki Motorcycle India plans something big on October 7, 2020, which could mark a huge step for the brand in the country. With increasing popularity in connected technology in India, the company could offer a new feature on its existing line-up of vehicles in the brand's portfolio.