- 50 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 18 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Madhya Pradesh: Curfew, prohibitory orders in parts of Bhopal
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Suzuki had launched a new Bluetooth enabled digital instrument console on its Access 125 and the Burgman Street scooter range in the Indian market. The company has announced that the new technology will also make its way on its motorcycle range at a later date.
According to a report from Bikewale, the company has announced that it will look to launch the same Bluetooth technology on its motorcycle range. This includes both Gixxer and the Intruder cruiser-style motorcycle as well.
However, the company will monitor the response of this new technology that is currently available on its scooter range. It will then decide to introduce it on other motorcycles in the brand's line-up.
The new digital instrument cluster with the in-built Bluetooth-connected technology comes packed with a lot of features. It connects through a smartphone application called ‘Ride Connect' which offers a host of information including riding statistics to the user. The application is currently available only for Android users.
The smartphone application, along with the connected technology enables features such as missed call alert with caller id, SMS and Whatsapp message alerts, turn-by-turn navigation, phone battery level display and ETA updates. Additionally, the user can also know the last parked location of the scooter as well.
The connected technology on two-wheelers has become extremely popular lately in the Indian market. Many brands in India are offering connected technology with Bluetooth smartphone pairing and a mobile application. With these technologies, the rider or user can communicate with the vehicle to receive a lot of information.
All of these features can be make its way on to the motorcycle when the company decides to launch the new technology in future. Whether it will be the same version or will it be an updated version of the technology that will be launched on the motorcycle remains to be seen.
Currently, there are five motorcycles in the brand's line-up targeted towards the mass market. This includes Gixxer 155, the Gixxer SF 155, Gixxer 250, the Gixxer SF 250 and the Intruder. All motorcycles are expected to receive the new Bluetooth enabled instrument cluster soon.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Motorcycles To Get Connected Technology Later
Suzuki has launched the new Bluetooth technology on its range of scooters, which could be the brand's idea of a pilot launch. The Gixxer series of motorcycles are popular among Indian motorists. As a result, the company could soon offer the Gixxer range with the new technology which will help boost sales for the brand.