- 44 min ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- 3 hrs ago Dual Front Airbags Mandatory On All Cars From 1 April: Here Are The Details!
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen T-Roc To Go On Sale Soon In India: Expected To Get Massive Price Hike
- 19 hrs ago New Audi S5 Sportback Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details!
- Sports BCCI honours Sunil Gavaskar on 50th anniversary of his iconic Test debut against WI; Tendulkar hails his idol
- Finance 5 Best Private & Public Sector Banks Providing Returns Up To 6.75% On Tax Saving FDs
- Movies TV Actress Raped By Man On Pretext Of Marriage In Mumbai; Case Filed
- Lifestyle Disha Patani Turns Makeup Artist For Herself For A Brand Shoot And The Result Is Absolutely Amazing!
- News Dual airbags compulsory for front passenger seat in all new cars from April 1
- Technology Possible Realme 8 Shows Up At Geekbench; Hints SD 720G SoC Instead Of MediaTek Helio G95 SoC
- Education Indian Coast Guard Admit Card 2021 For Navik And Yantrik To Release Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Suzuki Motorcycles has introduced the BS6-compliant Intruder in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Intruder BS6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new BS6-compliant Intruder motorcycle remains visually unchanged, although there are a few tweaks which have been made.
The 2020 Suzuki Intruder BS6 model continued to feature the same cruiser motorcycle with wide handlebars, beefy tank shrouds, low-slung design, headlamps with LED DRLs, split seats and a dual muffler exhaust. The Intruder BS6 also comes with a fully-digital instrument cluster and a small backrest for the pillion.
While visually the motorcycle does look unchanged, Suzuki has updated the engine. The new Suzuki Intruder now comes with an updated version of the same 154.9cc single-cylinder unit. It produces 13bhp at 8000rpm and 13.8Nm of torque at 6000rpm; paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The new Suzuki Intruder BS6 now comes with the brand's SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) technology and fuel injection as standard across all variants. The new technology allows the motorcycle to offer better refinement and improved fuel efficiency figures.
The 2020 Intruder is the third motorcycle and fifth product from Suzuki to be updated to the BS6 emission norms. Suzuki has already updated the Gixxer and Gixxer SF motorcycles, along with the Access 125 and Burgman Street to comply with the latest emission regulations.
Koichiro Hirao, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, stated,
"With Intruder, Suzuki forayed into the cruiser segment and began the era of 'Urban Brotherhood'. As a modern-day cruiser, the motorcycle offers premium appeal and distinctive on-road presence fulfilling daily needs and making weekend rides enjoyable and exciting. We are sure that the BS6 compliant Suzuki Intruder will add many like-minded members to the Brotherhood clan."
The new Suzuki Intruder BS6 is offered in a range of three colour options: Metallic Matte Black/Candy Sanoma Red, Glass Sparkle Black/Metallic Matte Silver & Metallic Matte Titanium Silver.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Intruder BS6 Motorcycle Launch In India
The Suzuki Intruder BS6 is considered among one of the popular offerings in the entry-level cruiser motorcycle offering in the Indian market. The Intruder 150 borrows its design inspiration from its larger displacement sibling, allowing it to bring consistent volume sales to the brand in the Indian market.