- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Suzuki Motorcycles has introduced the BS6-compliant Intruder in the Indian market. The new Suzuki Intruder BS6 is offered with a starting price of Rs 1.20 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new BS6-compliant Intruder motorcycle remains visually unchanged, although there are a few tweaks which have been made.
The 2020 Suzuki Intruder BS6 model continued to feature the same cruiser motorcycle with wide handlebars, beefy tank shrouds, low-slung design, headlamps with LED DRLs, split seats and a dual muffler exhaust. The Intruder BS6 also comes with a fully-digital instrument cluster and a small backrest for the pillion.
While visually the motorcycle does look unchanged, Suzuki has updated the engine. The new Suzuki Intruder now comes with an updated version of the same 154.9cc single-cylinder unit. It produces 13bhp at 8000rpm and 13.8Nm of torque at 6000rpm; paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The new Suzuki Intruder BS6 now comes with the brand's SEP (Suzuki Eco Performance) technology and fuel injection as standard across all variants. The new technology allows the motorcycle to offer better refinement and improved fuel efficiency figures.
The 2020 Intruder is the third motorcycle and fifth product from Suzuki to be updated to the BS6 emission norms. Suzuki has already updated the Gixxer and Gixxer SF motorcycles, along with the Access 125 and Burgman Street to comply with the latest emission regulations.
Koichiro Hirao, MD, Suzuki Motorcycle India, stated,
"With Intruder, Suzuki forayed into the cruiser segment and began the era of 'Urban Brotherhood'. As a modern-day cruiser, the motorcycle offers premium appeal and distinctive on-road presence fulfilling daily needs and making weekend rides enjoyable and exciting. We are sure that the BS6 compliant Suzuki Intruder will add many like-minded members to the Brotherhood clan."
The new Suzuki Intruder BS6 is offered in a range of three colour options: Metallic Matte Black/Candy Sanoma Red, Glass Sparkle Black/Metallic Matte Silver & Metallic Matte Titanium Silver.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Intruder BS6 Motorcycle Launch In India
The Suzuki Intruder BS6 is considered among one of the popular offerings in the entry-level cruiser motorcycle offering in the Indian market. The Intruder 150 borrows its design inspiration from its larger displacement sibling, allowing it to bring consistent volume sales to the brand in the Indian market.