- 4 hrs ago Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago BMW G 310 R & G 310 GS Price Hike Announced In India: Here Is The New Price List
- 5 hrs ago Citroen India Inaugurates Country’s First La Maison Showroom In Ahmedabad: Here Are The Details!
- 6 hrs ago Okinawa Dual Electric Scooter Launched In India: Priced At Rs 58,998
- News Huge explosion, vibration reported in Karnataka's Shimoga
- Movies Vivian Dsena Says He Is Quite Content With TV And Aspires To Do More Work On The Small Screen
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Japanese motorcycle manufacturer, Suzuki, has announced an increase in its Gixxer range of motorcycles. The brand has increased prices almost a month after hiking prices across its range of scooters.
The Suzuki Gixxer, the Gixxer SF, and the Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition have witnessed a price increase of Rs 2,040, Rs 2,041, and Rs 2,070 respectively, making the motorcycles available between the Rs 1,13,941 and the Rs 1,24,970. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
The three motorcycles are powered by a 154.9cc single-cylinder air cooled engine that produces 13.4bhp and 13.8Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycles feature telescopic suspension at the front, and a seven-way adjustable mono-shock at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at both ends, and dual-channel ABS is offered as a standard.
Other highlights of the motorcycle include a digital instrument cluster, a ger position feature, an automatic headlamp, and LED lighting.
In Suzuki related news, the brand recently announced a doorstep sales and service program across the country. The new program allows for prospective buyers to purchase their favourite Suzuki motorcycles via the brand's website.
It also allows for customers to book services for their Suzuki scooters and motorcycles. Suzuki's digital sales platform is rather easy to use and is a five-step process.
A customer first chooses a product, picks a colour, picks their closest dealership, selects a mode of payment, and finally chooses a date and time for delivery. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Suzuki Increasing Prices For The Gixxer, The Gixxer SF And The Gixxer SF MotoGp Edition
While the increase in prices are on the lower side, we don't think it is a right move just yet. Most folk want their own mode of transport considering the Covid-19 situation in the country, but ever increasing prices of fuel, and an increase in prices of scooters and motorcycles could turn them away. Especially while lakhs of people have lost employment, and many more face losses. While the Gixxer may not have lost its charm, its value for money has taken a hit.