- 6 min ago Ducati Diavel 1260 Lamborghini Edition Unveiled: Limited To Just 630 Units For The World
- 12 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki Z H2 SE Globally Unveiled: The Japenese Supercharged Naked Becomes More Serious
- 14 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Sales Crosses 1000 Units: Here Are All The Details!
- 15 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 160 Production To Begin In India: New Paint Scheme Unveiled
- News No solution in sight: China yet to get back on proposed disengagement along LAC
- Finance Pensioners Can Submit Jeevan Praman/Life Certificate By This Extended Date
- Sports India vs Australia 1st ODI Live Score: Finch wins toss and elects to bat first in Sydney
- Technology ISRO Venus Mission: Sweden To Collaborate With India For Upcoming Venus Mission
- Movies Bellamkonda Sai Sreenivas To Make Bollywood Debut Soon; Official Announcement Is On The Way!
- Lifestyle COVID-19: The Full List Of Coronavirus Symptoms
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 specification has been leaked ahead of its expected launch next month. The upcoming motorcycle will produce slightly lesser power as compared to the outgoing model.
The leaked brochure images from IAB reveal the BS6 Gixxer 250 to feature the same 249cc engine producing 26.1bhp and 22.2Nm of torque - 0.4bhp and 0.4Nm decrease in the power and torque figures from the older BS4 model.
Apart from the engine, the BS6 Gixxer 250 will remain the same and carry forward all the features and equipment from the older models. The spy images also reveal the overall dimension of the BS6 motorcycle to remain unchanged as well.
The Suzuki Gixxer 250 dimensions read 2,010mm in length, 805mm in width, 1,035mm in height, and has the same wheelbase of 1,340mm. The motorcycle sits 165mm off the ground and has a rider seat height of 800mm with weighing 165kgs (dry).
Suzuki launched the Gixxer 250 naked motorcycle back in August 2019. The motorcycle looks aggressive with muscular tank design and beefy twin-exhaust. The motorcycle is powered by a 249cc, single-cylinder with oil intercooler producing maximum power of 26.4bhp at 9,300rpm and a peak torque of 22.2Nm at 7,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features telescopic forks at the front, and a mono-shock suspension set-up at the rear. Braking duties are handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. Other features include LED lighting across the motorcycle, and an LCD digital instrument cluster offering a host of information to the rider.
Once launched the Gixxer 250 will rival the Duke 250, the Yamaha FZ 25 and the recently launched Bajaj Dominar 250. The Gixxer is well equipped to take on the rivals, and produces more power than the Domniar 250 and the Yamaha FZ 25. We expect the prices to increase for the upcoming 250cc motorcycle as a result of achieving BS6 compliance.
Thoughts About The Suzuki Gixxer 250 BS6 Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch
Suzuki is steadily updating its entire line-up to BS6 compliance. The Gixxer 250 offers a comfortable and upright riding position that is suitable for both city commute and longer journeys. A little drop in power output should not be a deal-breaker for a well-balanced motorcycle such as the Gixxer 250.