- 12 min ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- 53 min ago Honda Hornet 2.0 Review (First Ride): Best Handling Motorcycle In The Segment?
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: All The Two-Wheeler Highlights From The Week Passed By!
- 1 day ago KTM 250 Adventure Vs 390 Adventure: Which Of The Siblings Should You Consider?
- News To curb black-marketing of tickets, ASI caps online ticket booking to Taj Mahal
- Movies Three Generations Of Deols In Apne 2: Dharmendra, Sunny Deol, Bobby Deol And Karan Deol Team Up For The Sequel
- Sports Greg Barclay speaks: 'India is a massively important part of ICC, world cricket'
- Technology Realme Ace Tipped To Launch With 125W UltraDart Charging Tech, SD 875 Chipset
- Finance What Is The difference Between Equity Mutual Funds And Shares?
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga’s Exotic Make-Up Look Marked By Three Eye Shadow Colours Is Striking!
- Education MHT CET Topper 2020: Explore Topper Of MHT CET 2020 PCB And PCM
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In December
Suzuki Two-Wheelers could be working on introducing an electric scooter in the Indian market soon. While there hasn't been any official confirmation on this, India Today recently released spy pics of what is said to be prototypes of the brand's upcoming electric scooter, undergoing tests on Indian streets.
At first glance, the scooter can easily pass off as a regular Burgam Street model. However, closer inspection does reveal that it is in-fact the brand's electric scooter undergoing testing. The test mule can be seen with all its badges and logos covered, although the design is a clear giveaway of the model.
Another telltale sign of it being an electric scooter, is the absence of its side-mounted exhaust. Apart from this, the spy pics reveal that the test mule also seems to feature a slightly different suspension setup at both ends, while also featuring a tyre hugger at the back.
Apart from this, most other design elements seem to be carried over from the standard Burgman Street maxi-scooter itself. Suzuki has not mentioned anything related to its upcoming electric scooter models in the future, hence there is no information available regarding any of its details.
However, with Bajaj and TVS also having introduced electric scooters in the Indian market, we can expect Suzuki's upcoming model to also be in the same ballpark. The upcoming Suzuki electric scooter will rival the Bajaj Chetak, TVS iQube and even the Ather 450X in the Indian market. With this we also expect the electric scooter to have similar specifications, range and performance figures.
Suzuki recently introduced the Burgman Street 125 scooter with a new fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. We expect the upcoming electric scooter from Suzuki to also receive this feature, along with a few others such as LED lighting all around, large boot space, disc brakes at both ends and wide comfortable seats.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Suzuki Electric Scooter
There is little to no information yet on Suzuki's upcoming electric scooter, apart from these spy pics. However, considering the rising demand for electric scooters in the market, we do expect Suzuki to also get into the EV segment very soon.