- 5 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 22 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 23 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Sports SRH IPL 2021 Time Table: Sunrisers Hyderabad Full Schedule, Dates, Timings, Venues
- News Bengal wants 'shanti', 'sonar Bangla', 'pragatisheel Bangla': PM Modi at Kolkata's Brigade Parade Ground
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Suzuki Two-Wheelers could be working on introducing an electric scooter in the Indian market soon. While there hasn't been any official confirmation on this, India Today recently released spy pics of what is said to be prototypes of the brand's upcoming electric scooter, undergoing tests on Indian streets.
At first glance, the scooter can easily pass off as a regular Burgam Street model. However, closer inspection does reveal that it is in-fact the brand's electric scooter undergoing testing. The test mule can be seen with all its badges and logos covered, although the design is a clear giveaway of the model.
Another telltale sign of it being an electric scooter, is the absence of its side-mounted exhaust. Apart from this, the spy pics reveal that the test mule also seems to feature a slightly different suspension setup at both ends, while also featuring a tyre hugger at the back.
Apart from this, most other design elements seem to be carried over from the standard Burgman Street maxi-scooter itself. Suzuki has not mentioned anything related to its upcoming electric scooter models in the future, hence there is no information available regarding any of its details.
However, with Bajaj and TVS also having introduced electric scooters in the Indian market, we can expect Suzuki's upcoming model to also be in the same ballpark. The upcoming Suzuki electric scooter will rival the Bajaj Chetak, TVS iQube and even the Ather 450X in the Indian market. With this we also expect the electric scooter to have similar specifications, range and performance figures.
Suzuki recently introduced the Burgman Street 125 scooter with a new fully-digital instrument cluster with Bluetooth connectivity. We expect the upcoming electric scooter from Suzuki to also receive this feature, along with a few others such as LED lighting all around, large boot space, disc brakes at both ends and wide comfortable seats.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Suzuki Electric Scooter
There is little to no information yet on Suzuki's upcoming electric scooter, apart from these spy pics. However, considering the rising demand for electric scooters in the market, we do expect Suzuki to also get into the EV segment very soon.