- 7 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 8 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 8 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 9 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Suzuki Motorcycle India has realsed sales numbers registered by the brand for September 2020, in the country. According to the company, it has sold a total of 71,661 units in the previous month.
Out of the total units sold last month, the company has registered 65,195 units in the domestic market and exported 6,466 units. SMIPL registered Month-On-Month growth of 23.7 per cent in September 2020 sales as compared to August 2020 due to enhanced production levels.
The company has also announced that it has seen a 2.86 per cent jump in September 2020 domestic sales as compared to the same month last year. It indicates that the company has now surpassed sales numbers of pre-COVID times in India.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd. said, "We feel proud to see a double-digit sequential growth of 23.7% has helped us almost reach pre-COVID sales numbers. We have already witnessed an increased demand for our products that have been driven by signs of early festive kick-off with Onam and Ganesh Chaturthi."
He further added, "We are optimistic about the upcoming festive season, which is considered auspicious for new purchases. Today we have launched new exciting liveries for Gixxer 250 and Gixxer series. We are confident that new launches will propel our growth trajectory and help us achieve last year's sales numbers in H2."
Suzuki has also announced a new service called Suzuki at your Doorstep, which will help buyers purchase a new bike or scooter right from the safety of their homes. The new service is now operational in 368 dealerships across the country.
The company has also confirmed that all its dealer partner will be adhering to SMIPL's extensive Standard Operating Procedures during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The guidelines ensure the wellbeing of all its customers.
In related news, the company is celebrating its 100 years of presence in global markets. To commemorate the achievement, Suzuki has launched new and exciting colours of its popular Gixxer motorcycle line-up in the Indian market.
The company has launched new colours schemes on both Gixxer 155 and Gixxer 250 motorcycles in the country. The newly launched paint schemes do not attract any premium over the existing colours and are priced the same — here are more details.
Thoughts About Suzuki Motorcycle Sales For September 2020 In India
Suzuki Motorcycles has surpassed sales numbers of pre-COVID times indicating fantastic progress by the brand in the previous month. The company has launched new colours with its popular Gixxer range, which will help boost sales for the brand during the ongoing festive season in the country.