- 22 min ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 3 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 17 hrs ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- News Whatsapp shares 'WhatsApp Status' to users giving assurance on privacy, gets trolled by netizens
- Sports Nets' Harden enters NBA history books with triple-double, Lillard leads Blazers
- Technology Who Owns Hike Messenger? Which Country It Belongs To?
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: Aari Arjuna To Raise This Season’s Trophy?
- Lifestyle From Purple Hair To Blue Eye Shadow To Pink Lipstick, Lady Gaga’s Recent Look Is All About Colours
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Suzuki Motorcycle India has realsed sales numbers registered by the brand for September 2020, in the country. According to the company, it has sold a total of 71,661 units in the previous month.
Out of the total units sold last month, the company has registered 65,195 units in the domestic market and exported 6,466 units. SMIPL registered Month-On-Month growth of 23.7 per cent in September 2020 sales as compared to August 2020 due to enhanced production levels.
The company has also announced that it has seen a 2.86 per cent jump in September 2020 domestic sales as compared to the same month last year. It indicates that the company has now surpassed sales numbers of pre-COVID times in India.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd. said, "We feel proud to see a double-digit sequential growth of 23.7% has helped us almost reach pre-COVID sales numbers. We have already witnessed an increased demand for our products that have been driven by signs of early festive kick-off with Onam and Ganesh Chaturthi."
He further added, "We are optimistic about the upcoming festive season, which is considered auspicious for new purchases. Today we have launched new exciting liveries for Gixxer 250 and Gixxer series. We are confident that new launches will propel our growth trajectory and help us achieve last year's sales numbers in H2."
Suzuki has also announced a new service called Suzuki at your Doorstep, which will help buyers purchase a new bike or scooter right from the safety of their homes. The new service is now operational in 368 dealerships across the country.
The company has also confirmed that all its dealer partner will be adhering to SMIPL's extensive Standard Operating Procedures during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The guidelines ensure the wellbeing of all its customers.
In related news, the company is celebrating its 100 years of presence in global markets. To commemorate the achievement, Suzuki has launched new and exciting colours of its popular Gixxer motorcycle line-up in the Indian market.
The company has launched new colours schemes on both Gixxer 155 and Gixxer 250 motorcycles in the country. The newly launched paint schemes do not attract any premium over the existing colours and are priced the same — here are more details.
Thoughts About Suzuki Motorcycle Sales For September 2020 In India
Suzuki Motorcycles has surpassed sales numbers of pre-COVID times indicating fantastic progress by the brand in the previous month. The company has launched new colours with its popular Gixxer range, which will help boost sales for the brand during the ongoing festive season in the country.