- 28 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Finance Medi Assist Files DRHP For Rs. 840 Crore IPO
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Suzuki Motorcycle India has released sales numbers registered by the brand for November 2020, in the country. The two-wheeler manufacturer has announced that the company has sold a total of 64,224 units in the previous month.
The two-wheeler subsidiary of Suzuki Motor Corporation, Japan recorded 64,224 unit sales in November 2020. Out of the total sales, the brand sold 57,429 units in the domestic market and exported 6,795 units during the previous month.
In comparison to the 76,865 unit sales numbers for the October month, the company has registered 16.5 per cent fewer units during the previous month. Based on the month-on-month analysis, Domestic and export sales have been reduced by 14.5 per cent and 29.5 per cent, respectively during November 2020 in the Indian market.
The Year-on-Year sales of Suzuki two-wheelers have also taken a hit in the Indian market. The company had registered a total of 60,855 units during the same month, last year. This translated to about 6 per cent sale decrease during November 2020.
Mr Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt Ltd. said, "In November 2020, we sold 64,224 units in the face of steadily improving demand. The retail sales from our network show sustained growth in retail demand for Suzuki branded Two-Wheelers vis-à-vis last year as we gradually, but consistently, come out of the impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic."
He further added, "We are also happy to share that this month also saw the launch of Suzuki's ultimate ‘Do-it-All' motorcycle, V-Strom 650XT ABS with the BS6 compliant engine. As we have got so many queries asking about its launch, hence we are confident that this news would have surely brought smiles to the faces of a lot of people eagerly waiting for us to add this motorcycle to our product portfolio again."
To help with the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation, the company has also announced a new service called Suzuki at your Doorstep. The service will help buyers purchase a new bike or scooter right from the safety of their homes.
In related news, Suzuki recently launched the V-Strom 650XT adventure-motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Suzuki V-Strom 650XT currently leads the brand's Big Bike segment in the country — here are more details.
Thoughts About Suzuki Motorcycle Sales For November 2020 In India
Suzuki Motorcycles has experienced a slight drop in sales during November 2020. However, the brand is looking to increase the sales number in the coming months by launching new products in the market. This includes the new connected technology for its scooter range and the new V-Strom 650XT adventure-motorcycle.