- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL) has announced that they have resumed operations in the country, starting from the 18th of May 2020. The company stated that since the 18th of May, Suzuki has been reopening dealerships across the country in a phase-wise manner.
As of 22nd of May, the company is said to have opened 50% of their dealerships in India. Suzuki Motorcycles India also confirmed that since the restart of operations, their dealerships have registered sales of over 5000 units, while more than 50,000 vehicles have been serviced.
The company is adhering to all safety and social distancing measures. Suzuki themselves have come up with a set of guidelines for all their dealerships to follow. Staff members at dealerships have to strictly follow the protocols and guidelines provided, ensuring the safety of themselves and of customers.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"We are pleased to resume our retail and dispatch services in almost all parts of the country except those in containment zones as per the Government directives. We have prepared extensive Standard Operating Procedures for the dealerships which include frequent sanitization and practising social distancing."
"We can assure our existing and potential consumers that it is entirely safe to enter the showrooms to buy new vehicles and get the existing ones serviced. Our utmost priority is to adhere to various preventive measures in order to maintain a safe operational environment across functions."
"We thank our customers for their continued love and support for the brand in these challenging times as well. In addition, for the convenience of our customers, SMIPL also plans to introduce various customer-friendly initiatives allowing easy ownership and extending support to our dealer partners."
Apart from the guidelines and safety protocols, Suzuki Motorcycles is also said to be looking at other measures and methods to limit human interaction as well.
Thoughts About Suzuki Motorcycle Reopening Dealerships Across India
As part of the relaxations in the lockdown regulations provided by authorities, Suzuki is slowly resuming operations similar to many other vehicle manufacturers in the country. Sales and service have resumed ensuring all protocols are followed, keeping the safety of customers and staff members as the top priority.