- 46 min ago Tata Gravitas Has Been Spotted Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 24 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- 1 day ago Top Bike News Of The Week: BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR, Versys 1000, BattRE Scooters Launched & More
- 1 day ago Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond Edition Revealed: Limited To 250 Units Worldwide
- Movies Hina Khan Wishes Eid Mubarak With A Promise To Make The Best Biryani Ever
- News Cyclone Amphan: Kolkata residents continue to stage protest to restore power, water supply
- Sports La Liga boss wants June 11 Seville derby to restart season
- Lifestyle Happy Birthday Karan Johar: Stylish Looks That Proves He Has Distinctive Fashion Sense
- Finance Why Zee Entertainment Shares Could Fall On Tuesday?
- Technology Moto G8 Power Lite Vs Other Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Suzuki Motorcycles India Pvt. Ltd. (SMIPL) has announced that they have resumed operations in the country, starting from the 18th of May 2020. The company stated that since the 18th of May, Suzuki has been reopening dealerships across the country in a phase-wise manner.
As of 22nd of May, the company is said to have opened 50% of their dealerships in India. Suzuki Motorcycles India also confirmed that since the restart of operations, their dealerships have registered sales of over 5000 units, while more than 50,000 vehicles have been serviced.
The company is adhering to all safety and social distancing measures. Suzuki themselves have come up with a set of guidelines for all their dealerships to follow. Staff members at dealerships have to strictly follow the protocols and guidelines provided, ensuring the safety of themselves and of customers.
Koichiro Hirao, Managing Director, Suzuki Motorcycle India Pvt. Ltd. said,
"We are pleased to resume our retail and dispatch services in almost all parts of the country except those in containment zones as per the Government directives. We have prepared extensive Standard Operating Procedures for the dealerships which include frequent sanitization and practising social distancing."
"We can assure our existing and potential consumers that it is entirely safe to enter the showrooms to buy new vehicles and get the existing ones serviced. Our utmost priority is to adhere to various preventive measures in order to maintain a safe operational environment across functions."
"We thank our customers for their continued love and support for the brand in these challenging times as well. In addition, for the convenience of our customers, SMIPL also plans to introduce various customer-friendly initiatives allowing easy ownership and extending support to our dealer partners."
Apart from the guidelines and safety protocols, Suzuki Motorcycles is also said to be looking at other measures and methods to limit human interaction as well.
Thoughts About Suzuki Motorcycle Reopening Dealerships Across India
As part of the relaxations in the lockdown regulations provided by authorities, Suzuki is slowly resuming operations similar to many other vehicle manufacturers in the country. Sales and service have resumed ensuring all protocols are followed, keeping the safety of customers and staff members as the top priority.