- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that they have registered a total sales of 76,865 units in the month of October 2020. This compared to the sales during the same month last year is a 3 per cent increase.
The company stated that of the total sales last month, 67,225 units were from the domestic market. The remaining 9,640 units came from exports, which also registered a 15 per cent increase compared to October 2019.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India said,
"Suzuki's growth curve has continued into the month of October as well. The ongoing festive season has saw us achieve a 3% year-on-year growth for the month. We have surpassed our Sales Volume of last October."
"This is quite significant since in 2019, the predominant Festive Season from Navratri to Diwali was concentrated in the month of October unlike this year where it is spread over the latter half of October and going upto the earlier half of November. This makes us a little more optimistic about the demand recovery post pandemic."
The company recently introduced their popular 125cc scooter offerings, the Burgman Street and Access 125 models with a new Bluetooth-enabled instrument cluster. Both scooters now come with a smart instrument cluster which offers a host of additional functionalities such as call and message alerts, phone battery levels, turn-by-turn navigation, live vehicle statistics, last parked location and trip sharing information; among others.
Suzuki Motorcycle India also introduced new liveries on its Gixxer series, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Suzuki brand, globally.
Devashish Handa, further stated, "On the product front in October, in addition to the introduction of the Gixxer Series in the new liveries, we also launched our new Bluetooth-enabled Access 125 and Burgman Street Scooters."
"We are confident that new launches will further support our growth and help us sustain the continually increasing preference for Suzuki Two Wheelers in India."
Thoughts On The Suzuki Motorcycle India Sales Report For October 2020
Suzuki has received a positive response for its recently introduced models in the Indian market. The company will be hoping that these new updates on their popular offerings will further help improve sales in the coming months as well.