- 3 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 19 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 21 hrs ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 23 hrs ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News West Bengal assembly elections 2021: Actor Mithun Chakraborty to participate in PM Modi's Brigade rally
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Sports India vs England: Vaughan feels Bairstow's days are numbered in visitors' Test team
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Education XLRI Sets Up A Centre For Gender Equality And Inclusive Leadership At Delhi-NCR Campus
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that they have registered a total sales of 76,865 units in the month of October 2020. This compared to the sales during the same month last year is a 3 per cent increase.
The company stated that of the total sales last month, 67,225 units were from the domestic market. The remaining 9,640 units came from exports, which also registered a 15 per cent increase compared to October 2019.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India said,
"Suzuki's growth curve has continued into the month of October as well. The ongoing festive season has saw us achieve a 3% year-on-year growth for the month. We have surpassed our Sales Volume of last October."
"This is quite significant since in 2019, the predominant Festive Season from Navratri to Diwali was concentrated in the month of October unlike this year where it is spread over the latter half of October and going upto the earlier half of November. This makes us a little more optimistic about the demand recovery post pandemic."
The company recently introduced their popular 125cc scooter offerings, the Burgman Street and Access 125 models with a new Bluetooth-enabled instrument cluster. Both scooters now come with a smart instrument cluster which offers a host of additional functionalities such as call and message alerts, phone battery levels, turn-by-turn navigation, live vehicle statistics, last parked location and trip sharing information; among others.
Suzuki Motorcycle India also introduced new liveries on its Gixxer series, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Suzuki brand, globally.
Devashish Handa, further stated, "On the product front in October, in addition to the introduction of the Gixxer Series in the new liveries, we also launched our new Bluetooth-enabled Access 125 and Burgman Street Scooters."
"We are confident that new launches will further support our growth and help us sustain the continually increasing preference for Suzuki Two Wheelers in India."
Thoughts On The Suzuki Motorcycle India Sales Report For October 2020
Suzuki has received a positive response for its recently introduced models in the Indian market. The company will be hoping that these new updates on their popular offerings will further help improve sales in the coming months as well.