- 9 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 31 min ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- Movies Mayakkam Enna Actress Richa Gangopadhyay On Leaving Showbiz: You Always Have Choices In Life
- News Chennai Couple, who survived Tsunami, facing cyclone Nivar in the same relief center
- Finance Foreign Institutional Investors FII Inflows Into Indian Markets Creates New Record In Nov
- Technology Meet Tooter, A Desi Version Of Twitter: Here’s How To Download And Sign Up
- Sports LPL 2020: WI coach Phil Simmons says he was not aware Andre Russell playing for Colombo Kings
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange And Pink Suit Will Melt You Heart
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Suzuki Motorcycle India has announced that they have registered a total sales of 76,865 units in the month of October 2020. This compared to the sales during the same month last year is a 3 per cent increase.
The company stated that of the total sales last month, 67,225 units were from the domestic market. The remaining 9,640 units came from exports, which also registered a 15 per cent increase compared to October 2019.
Devashish Handa, Vice President, Suzuki Motorcycle India said,
"Suzuki's growth curve has continued into the month of October as well. The ongoing festive season has saw us achieve a 3% year-on-year growth for the month. We have surpassed our Sales Volume of last October."
"This is quite significant since in 2019, the predominant Festive Season from Navratri to Diwali was concentrated in the month of October unlike this year where it is spread over the latter half of October and going upto the earlier half of November. This makes us a little more optimistic about the demand recovery post pandemic."
The company recently introduced their popular 125cc scooter offerings, the Burgman Street and Access 125 models with a new Bluetooth-enabled instrument cluster. Both scooters now come with a smart instrument cluster which offers a host of additional functionalities such as call and message alerts, phone battery levels, turn-by-turn navigation, live vehicle statistics, last parked location and trip sharing information; among others.
Suzuki Motorcycle India also introduced new liveries on its Gixxer series, to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Suzuki brand, globally.
Devashish Handa, further stated, "On the product front in October, in addition to the introduction of the Gixxer Series in the new liveries, we also launched our new Bluetooth-enabled Access 125 and Burgman Street Scooters."
"We are confident that new launches will further support our growth and help us sustain the continually increasing preference for Suzuki Two Wheelers in India."
Thoughts On The Suzuki Motorcycle India Sales Report For October 2020
Suzuki has received a positive response for its recently introduced models in the Indian market. The company will be hoping that these new updates on their popular offerings will further help improve sales in the coming months as well.