- 10 hrs ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 15 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 16 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Lifestyle Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: What to look out for on July 25
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Thunder D7 Decor model in the market. The Studds Thunder D7 Decor is a full-face helmet from the brand that retails at Rs 1,795. The helmet is legally approved for use in the country.
According to the company, the newly launched Thunder D7 Decor helmet features a high-impact resistant design. The full-face form factor will provide complete protection to the rider's head. The new helmet also features inlet and exhaust ports ensuring a free flow of air through the helmet.
The company also states that the aerodynamic shape of the Thunder D7 Decor helmet helps reduce the drag pressure. The helmet features a tinted visor to offer heat protection to the rider. Additionally, the visor mechanism also features a quick-release function to remove from the helmet.
The Thunder D7 Decor features a regulated density (EPS) Expanded Polystyrene construction. It also features a hypoallergenic and replaceable liner and a quick release chin strap. The outer shell of the helmet is injected with special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic for additional safety.
Studds is offering the new helmet in a total of seven different colour scheme including Gloss and Matte finishes. Colours available under the Gloss finish are Red, Neon Yellow. Customers looking for a Matte finish can choose from Blue, Turquoise, Red, Neon Yellow and Neon Green. With UV-resistant paint, the helmet will retain its finish for a long time without fading away.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Three basic sizes available include Medium (570mm), Large (580mm) and Extra Large (600mm).
The Studds Thunder D7 Decor comes with a regulated density EPS which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Thunder D7 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
User can change the liners and the visor for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Thunder D7 Decor Helmet Launched In India
Studds Thunder D7 Decor is a full-face helmet that offers ample protection to the rider. It also features a tinted visor along with inlet and exhaust ports to help with heat management. The Thunder D7 Decor is ideal for using it inside the city and also on long highway journeys offering protection against wind-blast due to the full-face form factor.