- 26 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 20 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- Movies Mira Rajput Credits Hubby Shahid Kapoor For Helping Her Stay Calm And Happy During Her Pregnancies
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Thunder D7 Decor model in the market. The Studds Thunder D7 Decor is a full-face helmet from the brand that retails at Rs 1,795. The helmet is legally approved for use in the country.
According to the company, the newly launched Thunder D7 Decor helmet features a high-impact resistant design. The full-face form factor will provide complete protection to the rider's head. The new helmet also features inlet and exhaust ports ensuring a free flow of air through the helmet.
The company also states that the aerodynamic shape of the Thunder D7 Decor helmet helps reduce the drag pressure. The helmet features a tinted visor to offer heat protection to the rider. Additionally, the visor mechanism also features a quick-release function to remove from the helmet.
The Thunder D7 Decor features a regulated density (EPS) Expanded Polystyrene construction. It also features a hypoallergenic and replaceable liner and a quick release chin strap. The outer shell of the helmet is injected with special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic for additional safety.
Studds is offering the new helmet in a total of seven different colour scheme including Gloss and Matte finishes. Colours available under the Gloss finish are Red, Neon Yellow. Customers looking for a Matte finish can choose from Blue, Turquoise, Red, Neon Yellow and Neon Green. With UV-resistant paint, the helmet will retain its finish for a long time without fading away.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Three basic sizes available include Medium (570mm), Large (580mm) and Extra Large (600mm).
The Studds Thunder D7 Decor comes with a regulated density EPS which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Thunder D7 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
User can change the liners and the visor for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Thunder D7 Decor Helmet Launched In India
Studds Thunder D7 Decor is a full-face helmet that offers ample protection to the rider. It also features a tinted visor along with inlet and exhaust ports to help with heat management. The Thunder D7 Decor is ideal for using it inside the city and also on long highway journeys offering protection against wind-blast due to the full-face form factor.