- 15 min ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 1 hr ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 15 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Why has the Lankan MP’s links to Kasargod come under the ambit of the Indian agencies
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Movies Soha Ali Khan On Kareena And Saif's Second Son: Inaaya Is Going To Be An Amazing Older Sister
- Finance Sun Pharma To Make Eli Lilly's Covid Medicine: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Lifestyle Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Top 3 Festive Blue Kurta Sets For Eid Ft. Aahana Kumra, Dia Mirza, And Fatima Sana Shaikh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Cub D4 Decor model in the market. The Studds Cub D4 Decor is an open-face type of helmet that retails at Rs 1,175. It is among the most affordable legal-approved helmet sold in the country.
According to the company, the newly launched Cub D4 Decor helmet features a higher impact resistant despite its open face form factor. The helmet also features a UV resistant paint design, which will not let the colour fade away with use over time.
The helmet also features other regulated density EPS, hypoallergenic liner, replaceable liner and quick release chin strap. The outer shell of the helmet is injected with special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic for additional safety.
Studds is offering the new helmet in six different colour options: Pink, Red, Matt Blue, Matt Red, Matt Gun Grey and Matt Neon Yellow. With a UV-resistant paint, the helmet will retain its gloss finish for a long time.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Three basic sizes available include Medium (570mm), Large (580mm) and Extra Large (600mm).
The Studds Cub D4 Decor comes with a regulated density EPS which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Cub D4 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
The trims, liners and the visor can be swapped for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Cub D4 Decor Helmet Launched In India
Studds Cub D4 Decor is among the most affordable legally-approved helmet available in the market. The open-face helmet is best used for short commutes inside the city. It will help you breathe freely in heavy traffic conditions. Using it on highways can be a little tricky due to the windblast on open roads and is not recommended.