- 2 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Technology Amazon Upto 70% Off On Boat Headphones, Speakers, Home Theaters And More
- News Tandav makers fail to get Supreme Court’s protection from arrest
- Finance Route Mobile Up 100% Since Listing As FPIs Up Stake
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Indian helmet and accessories manufacturer, Studds, has launched a new Cub D4 Decor model in the market. The Studds Cub D4 Decor is an open-face type of helmet that retails at Rs 1,175. It is among the most affordable legal-approved helmet sold in the country.
According to the company, the newly launched Cub D4 Decor helmet features a higher impact resistant despite its open face form factor. The helmet also features a UV resistant paint design, which will not let the colour fade away with use over time.
The helmet also features other regulated density EPS, hypoallergenic liner, replaceable liner and quick release chin strap. The outer shell of the helmet is injected with special high impact grade of engineering thermoplastic for additional safety.
Studds is offering the new helmet in six different colour options: Pink, Red, Matt Blue, Matt Red, Matt Gun Grey and Matt Neon Yellow. With a UV-resistant paint, the helmet will retain its gloss finish for a long time.
Along with multiple colour options, the company is also offering the helmet in multiple sizes for a snug and comfortable fit. Three basic sizes available include Medium (570mm), Large (580mm) and Extra Large (600mm).
The Studds Cub D4 Decor comes with a regulated density EPS which provides maximum all-round head protection. It also features a quick-release chin strap which provides ease of use for the rider and is can be removed easily during an unfortunate event.
In addition to this, the company is providing a hypoallergic liner on the Cub D4 Decor. The liner will protect the rider from allergies or infections that can arise with continuous use. It will also protect the rider from continuous contact with damp helmet liners due to extended riding or on hot/rainy days.
The trims, liners and the visor can be swapped for new ones that are sold by the brand separately. This will help keep the helmet fresh, scratch-free and safe for a long time thereby increasing its shelf life.
Thoughts About The Studds Cub D4 Decor Helmet Launched In India
Studds Cub D4 Decor is among the most affordable legally-approved helmet available in the market. The open-face helmet is best used for short commutes inside the city. It will help you breathe freely in heavy traffic conditions. Using it on highways can be a little tricky due to the windblast on open roads and is not recommended.