- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Hyderabad-based electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Smartron, has launched the Tbike Flex electric scooter in the market. The Smartron Tbike Flex retails at a Rs 40,000, ex-showroom. The electric scooter is aimed at last-mile delivery service and is equipped with a host of smart features.
According to the company, the Tbike Flex can carry packages that weigh up to 40kgs. The scooter features a simple design that can suit female and male riders. It comes equipped with a flat rack at the rear and a basked at the front to support load-carrying functions.
Other features include an LED headlamp mounted below the front basket, upright handlebar, a flat-seat, a solid tube tyre with spoke wheels, and a flat footboard. The electric scooter features only two thin body planes next to the seat on either side with the bikes' branding.
The Smartron Tbike Flex is powered by a lithium-ion battery mated to a hub-mounted electric motor at the rear wheel. The company claims that the electric scooter can travel between 50kms to 75kms on a single battery charge. The scooter is electronically limited to a top speed of 25kmph. As a result, the Smartron Tbike Flex does not require registration of the scooter.
The scooter also features a smart padlock which can be unlocked via the IoT technology provided by the company. Furthermore, the battery is swappable, which enhances the practicality of the electric scooter.
The electric scooter is powered by tronX customized fleet and rider management features. This enabled the scooter for easy integration into the native IT systems of logistics partners, e-commerce companies and food delivery operators that require real-time monitoring.
These features allow them to gain real-time insights on the usage such as distance covered, usage parameters, average utilization, wear and team predictions. It also provides features like geofencing and integrated tcare.
Mahesh Lingareddy, Founder, and Chairman, Smartron said, "tbike flex is an ideal cargo delivery platform for quick and timely delivery of food, groceries, and other goods. tbike flex is powered by tronX, the native AIOT platform that enables several smart and intelligent features for fleet owners, riders and last-mile delivery operators."
Anoop Nishanth, Founder and MD of the Tronx Motors, the e-bike company of Smartron commented, "Designed and Engineered in India and powered by Smartron tronX, tbike flex is a future-ready bike that offers an easy ride experience combined with a design sensibility that adapts to varied cargo requirements. Service and after-sales service will be available across various cities in the country through Smartron's tcare platform."
Thoughts About The Smartron Tbike Flex Electric Scooter Launched In India
The Smartron Tbike Flex is among the most affordable options for last-mile delivery service in Indian. The scooter offers a decent riding range along with a good amount of load-carrying ability as well. The IoT technology provided by the company offers real-time data for the usage of the electric scooter.