- 3 min ago All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 17 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 20 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- Finance Nifty Metal Trades Strong; Posted 25% Gains In November Month
- Movies Soorarai Pottru: Samantha Akkineni Reviews Suriya Starrer; Calls It ‘Film Of The Year’
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- News Cyclone Burevi: IMD issues red alert; NDRF deployed in TN and Kerala
- Sports India vs Australia | Is 3rd ODI a dead rubber? Truth is far from it
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Lifestyle Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
RR Global, a prominent conglomerate in the electrical industry, has announced its entry into the two-wheeler electric vehicle (EV) segment in India. The company also confirmed that it will launch its two-wheeler EV products under the brand name BGauss.
The company is making a venture into the electric vehicles segment and plans to invest Rs 125 crore in the next three years. The company claims that BGauss will be a range of premium electric automobiles, designed especially for urban and developing areas, to advance lifestyles and conserve the environment.
On this development, Hemant Kabra, Director, RR Global & Founder and Managing Director, BGAUSS said, "We are delighted to announce our entry into the EV 2-wheeler segment, with our brand BGAUSS. We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport. We understand the India market and have successfully placed India in the world map through our cables and wire businesses."
"Globally, there has been a shift with a fast adaptation of technology, similarly, the Indian market while at a nascent stage, offers huge potential. BGAUSS will offer a smart and sensible vehicle solution for a city commute," he further added.
The company will initially roll out two products with a total of five variants in the beginning. The manufacturing and assembly of the electric scooters have already begun at the BGauss' plant in Chakan, Pune. In the initial phase, RR Global is planning to produce 80,000 units in the current financial year.
Here is a little about RR Global, the company is an 800 million dollar corporation, which was set up in 1986. The company established its first winding wires manufacturing unit at Vadodara, Gujarat. It has its headquarters in Mumbai and has 10 operating companies and 28 marketing offices across the country. The company has been into the manufacturing of products ranging from cables & wires to magnet wires, copper tubes, electromechanical parking solutions, and more.
Thoughts About RR Global Entering The Electric Vehicle Business
Since it is said that the future of mobility will be electric, it is really good to see industries such as RR Global entering into this venture and keeping the environment safe.