- 7 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 9 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Royal Enfield has announced the restart of operations of 90 per cent of its dealership network across the country. The company has stated that all the dealerships which have reopened, have also resumed sales and service operations in a phased manner. This includes 850 stores and 425 studio stores across India as well.
The brand also announced that all stores are now back to operating at full speed. However, the dealerships located near containment zones or in areas with a high risk of COVID-19 are currently functioning with limited operations or on alternate days.
Having said that, all dealerships of Royal Enfield have been mandatorily been asked to follow safety and social distancing protocols and norms. This ensures the safety of both the staff and the customers as well.
Royal Enfield has also introduced a number of contactless initiatives, to further ensure the safety of customers and staff. These initiatives include contactless purchase and vehicle service. The company is also offering customers a new online model, called the ‘Online Discovery'.
This offers customers a chance to view, book and purchase motorcycles from the comfort of their homes. Customers can also use the online platform to request for test rides and delivery of new motorcycles to their homes as well.
Lalit Malik, Chief Commercial Officer, Royal Enfield, said,
"Our focus is to bring more value and engagement to our customers across all levels of brand interaction to create an involved purchase and ownership experience that is seamless and hassle-free. These initiatives will ensure safety of our customers and give them more options to be connected with the brand, without compromising on the ownership experience."
"We have created an engaging and convenient online approach that brings the world of Royal Enfield to the customer's fingertips and allows him or her to remain connected with the brand. The array of online and digital customer-centric initiatives we've launched is an initial step towards the larger digital journey we will undertake."
He further added, "This is only just the beginning and we aim to introduce a plethora of new digital features that will facilitate seamless interaction, higher functionality and most importantly, an outstanding customer experience"
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Dealership Reopening
Royal Enfield has finally reopened 90% of its dealerships across India, post the lockdown period. The company will, however, ensure social distancing and all other safety norms are followed, as part of the ‘new normal' post the COVID-19 outbreak.