- 4 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 6 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 9 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 11 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Royal Enfield has announced the restart of operations of 90 per cent of its dealership network across the country. The company has stated that all the dealerships which have reopened, have also resumed sales and service operations in a phased manner. This includes 850 stores and 425 studio stores across India as well.
The brand also announced that all stores are now back to operating at full speed. However, the dealerships located near containment zones or in areas with a high risk of COVID-19 are currently functioning with limited operations or on alternate days.
Having said that, all dealerships of Royal Enfield have been mandatorily been asked to follow safety and social distancing protocols and norms. This ensures the safety of both the staff and the customers as well.
Royal Enfield has also introduced a number of contactless initiatives, to further ensure the safety of customers and staff. These initiatives include contactless purchase and vehicle service. The company is also offering customers a new online model, called the ‘Online Discovery'.
This offers customers a chance to view, book and purchase motorcycles from the comfort of their homes. Customers can also use the online platform to request for test rides and delivery of new motorcycles to their homes as well.
Lalit Malik, Chief Commercial Officer, Royal Enfield, said,
"Our focus is to bring more value and engagement to our customers across all levels of brand interaction to create an involved purchase and ownership experience that is seamless and hassle-free. These initiatives will ensure safety of our customers and give them more options to be connected with the brand, without compromising on the ownership experience."
"We have created an engaging and convenient online approach that brings the world of Royal Enfield to the customer's fingertips and allows him or her to remain connected with the brand. The array of online and digital customer-centric initiatives we've launched is an initial step towards the larger digital journey we will undertake."
He further added, "This is only just the beginning and we aim to introduce a plethora of new digital features that will facilitate seamless interaction, higher functionality and most importantly, an outstanding customer experience"
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Dealership Reopening
Royal Enfield has finally reopened 90% of its dealerships across India, post the lockdown period. The company will, however, ensure social distancing and all other safety norms are followed, as part of the ‘new normal' post the COVID-19 outbreak.