- 1 hr ago Tata Nexon Low EMI Scheme Introduced In India: Finance Offers & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Spotted Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago Tata Altroz Turbo Petrol Engine Specs Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Expected Pricing & Other Details
- 5 hrs ago Skoda Superb Sportline Road Test Review: One Of The Best Looking Luxury Sedans In The Market
- News Unlock 5.0 guidelines: Here is what to expect
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 5 Launched In India For Rs. 2,499
- Movies Varun Dhawan To Start Shooting For Raj Mehta's Romantic Comedy
- Lifestyle 9 Effective Essential Oils For Relieving Headaches And Migraine
- Finance Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders IPO: Retail Portion Subscribed Fully On Day 1
- Sports Coronavirus: Bangladesh's tour of Sri Lanka put off once again
- Education CLAT Answer Key 2020: Download UG & PG Question Paper And Provisional Answer Keys
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In October 2020
The Coronavirus pandemic has affected the automobile industry badly. Many dealerships across the country are on the verge of shutting down and companies have also registered zero sales or very low sales in the month of April. Manufacturers are doing whatever they can to keep the sales going on.
Royal Enfield has said that they will be offering free goodies worth up to Rs 10,000 with the purchase of any motorcycle. Customers can also choose between free apparel, motorcycle accessories, extended warranty, a free helmet and an additional 20 percent off on all official Royal Enfield accessories. The offer is valid on bookings made before May 31, 2020, across all dealerships that have opened in the country.
On the other hand, Royal Enfield is also extending this offer to customers who booked their motorcycles before and during the lockdown period but haven't yet taken deliveries of their vehicles. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the production of the motorcycles was stopped, but still, Royal Enfield managed to sell 91 units in April.
Royal Enfield said in a statement that, "There are many customers who had booked our motorcycles prior to the implementation of the lockdown and have been eagerly waiting to get their hands on our motorcycles and on-board with us as part of the Royal Enfield community. Because of these exceptional circumstances we are extending a one-off reward programme to our forthcoming community to reward them for their patience and perseverance and to express our appreciation for their continued support and passion."
The company also has a couple of new models in the pipeline for the Indian market in the future. One of the upcoming models, the Meteor 350 Fireball, has been spotted testing on Indian roads on several occasions. RE is also planning to introduce a Scrambler 650 soon.
The BS6-compliant version of the Classic 350, was also launched in the Indian market at Rs 1.65 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Classic 350 BS6 is powered by an updated version of the same 346cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. The engine produces 19.8bhp of power and 28Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The 650 twins were also updated to meet the BS6 emission norms in India. The Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT650 are powered by the same 649cc air and oil-cooled, parallel-twin cylinder engine and produce 47bhp of power at 7,250rpm and a peak torque of 52Nm at 5,250rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox and features a slipper-clutch.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Offering Discounts Worth Rs 10,000
As we told you that manufacturers are doing whatever best they can to keep the sales going on. Royal Enfield by giving this offer during the COVID-19 will not only keep the sales going but also benefit its customers.