- 15 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
The soon-to-be-launched Royal Enfield Meteor has been spotted in production-ready guise. The mule is also fitted with a host of accessories some of which are new from the brand. The Meteor is expected to launch sometime during the next two month in the Indian market.
The Spy image from Belturdrive reveals the number of accessories that are featured on the motorcycle. This includes a large windscreen to support long-distance travelling, a large engine crash protector, and a frame guard for saddle stay at the rear.
It also features more premium looking flat-shaped footpegs. Similar looking footpegs can be found on the premium cruiser bikes, however, it is first seen lower down the price range on entry-level motorcycles. It aids for better foot support while touring.
These new accessories could be offered from the brand right from the launch of the motorcycle along with the existing list of options. Apart from this, the rest of the motorcycle remains the same to test mules spotted earlier.
The Meteor features a bobber-style design with a larger sculpted fuel tank and round-shaped headlamps adding to the retro looks of the motorcycle. It also features a low set tail lamp and turn indicator assembly at the rear, adding to the bobber-looks.
The motorcycle will also feature an all-new single-pod semi-digital instrument cluster. It features an analogue speedometer and tachometer reading with a digital display placed in the centre.
The digital display is also expected to offer a host of information to the rider including distance to empty, average speed, and gear indicator; among others. However, the biggest feature on the motorcycle's instrumentation could be Bluetooth enabled to support smartphone pairing technology.
The switchgear on the upcoming motorcycle has also been revised. It now features two round dial on either side of the handlebar. These dials are for the headlight and the engine kill operations, respectively.
The upcoming motorcycle will also feature an all-new powertrain that is based on the current 350 UCE engine. It will be an all-new (OHC) OverHead Camshaft set up of the current 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine.
The new setup on the engine is expected to offer more refinement, better fuel efficiency, and improved performance over the current UCE units. The current 346cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engines produces 19.1bhp and 28Nm of torque and comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Meteor Production Ready Model Spotted With Accessories
The Royal Enfield Meteor is expected to replace the ThunderbirdX line of vehicles, which were not carried forward after the BS6 update. The upcoming motorcycle is also getting a host of new accessories to support its use case to the buyers. The launch of the motorcycle is delayed due to the ongoing pandemic. However, we expect it to arrive soon in the market.