- 2 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Dealerships Introduce Car Safety Bubble: Ensures Sanitised Cars At The Time Of Delivery
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: How Are These Two Linked? Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance Analysts Give An ‘Accumulation' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- News Nation giving befitting reply to expansionist forces, says PM Modi at Dev Deepawali Mahostav
- Sports Thiago a few weeks from Liverpool return, Klopp confirms
- Movies ‘Fabulous Lives of Bollywood Wives’ By Dharmatic Entertainment Creates Waves On Social Media
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Royal Enfield introduced their all-new cruiser motorcycle, the Meteor 350 in the Indian market recently. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 features a completely new chassis and engine, while also coming packed with a host of new features and equipment.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 replaces the Thunderbird model in the brand's product lineup. While the Meteor 350 does feature a design similar to the model it replaces, the cruiser is a brand new offering with none of the parts being carried forward.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 now comes powered by a new 349cc SOHC air-oil cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of torque at 4000rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The cruiser motorcycle is further offered in a range of three trims: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. Prices for the Meteor 350 start from Rs 1.76 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
We got to ride the top-spec Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Supernova recently on a 1000-kilometre road trip, to experience how the new cruiser motorcycle performs in the city and out on the highway. Watch the video to find out!