- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports FIFA details $5M handed to players claiming unpaid salaries
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Royal Enfield introduced their all-new cruiser motorcycle, the Meteor 350 in the Indian market recently. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 features a completely new chassis and engine, while also coming packed with a host of new features and equipment.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 replaces the Thunderbird model in the brand's product lineup. While the Meteor 350 does feature a design similar to the model it replaces, the cruiser is a brand new offering with none of the parts being carried forward.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 now comes powered by a new 349cc SOHC air-oil cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of torque at 4000rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The cruiser motorcycle is further offered in a range of three trims: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. Prices for the Meteor 350 start from Rs 1.76 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
We got to ride the top-spec Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Supernova recently on a 1000-kilometre road trip, to experience how the new cruiser motorcycle performs in the city and out on the highway. Watch the video to find out!