- 1 hr ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Tata Motors Registers 119% Growth In Domestic PV Sales
- 15 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- 17 hrs ago Car Sales Report For February 2021: Toyota Registers 27 Percent Monthly Growth In Domestic Sales
- 18 hrs ago Tata HBX Micro SUV Launch Confirmed For This Year: Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- Lifestyle Everything You Need To Know About The Common Cold And Flu
- Movies Bobby Deol Confirms He Is In Talks To Play The Lead Role In Remake Of Mahesh Bhatt's Arth
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro, X3 Lite, X3 Neo Specifications Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- News On cyber attack on India, US says cannot allow China to dominate
- Finance After A Rate Cut Here’s What SBI And Kotak Bank Are Offering On Home Loans
- Sports Virat Kohli becomes first cricketer to hit 100 millions followers on Instagram
- Education Karnataka SSLC Exam 2021: SSLC Exams In Karnataka To Start From June 21. Check Class 10 Board Exam Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
Royal Enfield introduced their all-new cruiser motorcycle, the Meteor 350 in the Indian market recently. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 features a completely new chassis and engine, while also coming packed with a host of new features and equipment.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 replaces the Thunderbird model in the brand's product lineup. While the Meteor 350 does feature a design similar to the model it replaces, the cruiser is a brand new offering with none of the parts being carried forward.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 now comes powered by a new 349cc SOHC air-oil cooled single-cylinder engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of torque at 4000rpm, mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The cruiser motorcycle is further offered in a range of three trims: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. Prices for the Meteor 350 start from Rs 1.76 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 1.90 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
We got to ride the top-spec Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Supernova recently on a 1000-kilometre road trip, to experience how the new cruiser motorcycle performs in the city and out on the highway. Watch the video to find out!