- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Royal Enfield has launched the all-new Meteor 350 cruiser motorcycle in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes in three variants: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova and is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 1.75 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Meteor 350 Stellar and Supernova variants retails at Rs 1.81 lakh and Rs 1.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Bookings and test rides for the motorcycle have begun from today across the country. Royal Enfield is offering the Meteor 350 with a standard 3-year warranty and other optional service packages as well.
The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 features a host of new features & equipment. The motorcycle also features a brand new engine and chassis, along with new hardware; all of which offer improved riding dynamics.
Starting off with the engine, the new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes with a brand new 349cc single-cylinder air-oil cooled SOHC engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of torque at 4000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also features an all-new double-cradle frame, as seen on the brand's 650cc motorcycles. The new chassis will make the bike more rigid and stable offering enhanced handling abilities along with reduced NVH levels as well.
Suspension duties on the motorcycle are handled by a 41mm telescopic unit at the front with 130mm travel and a twin-shock setup with 6-step adjustability for preload at the rear. The motorcycle features a conventional box-type swingarm.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via 300mm disc brake with a two-piston floating calliper at the front and a 260mm disc brake with a single-piston floating calliper at the rear. The motorcycle features 19-inch and 17-inch alloy wheels with tubeless tyres of section 100/90 and 140/70 at the front and rear, respectively. The motorcycle also features dual-channel ABS as standard.
Speaking about the design of the motorcycle, the Royal Enfield Meteor 350 features retro looks with a hint of modern touch. The motorcycle features round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED tail lamps, and the halogen turn-signal indicators.
Other features include the new Royal Enfield badge on the fuel tank along with a long exhaust system. The motorcycle also features all-new switchgear with dials for ignition and headlamp operations. It also features a hazard indicator, which can be toggled with a dedicated switch.
Royal Enfield has given the Meteor 350 a host of features to suit its cruiser motorcycle characteristics. This includes a large 15-litre fuel tank, raised and wide handlebars, forward-set footpegs, well-cushioned seats and a pillion backrest. The motorcycle also features a tall windscreen to protect the rider from windblast.
The most important feature on the Meteor 350 is the new Bluetooth connected semi-digital instrument console with the brand's Tipper navigation technology powered by Google Maps. This new technology from Royal Enfield has made its debut on the Meteor 350.
The Meteor features a twin-pod instrument cluster design. The main unit features an analogue speed reading with a small digital display, which provide a host of information. This includes a gear indicator, ODO and three trip readings, clock, fuel indicator, service reminder, and an eco Indicator.
The smaller display next to the main console is reserved for the Tripper navigation. This is a coloured TFT display, which provides turn-by-turn navigation and pairs to the Royal Enfield mobile app available for both Android and iOS users. The Meteor 350 also features a USB mobile charging port as well.
The Meteor 350 is offered with a host of single and dual-tone colours depending on the variant. The company is also offering a Make-it-Yours customisation option, to personalize your Meteor 350 motorcycle. According to the company, the Meteor 350 features over 500,000 configurations.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 rival the newly launched Honda H'Ness CB350, the Benelli Imperiale 400 and the Jawa 300 twins in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Launched In India
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is a completely new motorcycle launched by the brand in India. The motorcycle features an all-new design along with added features and technology. The company is also offering a customization programme to help customers personalize their motorcycle as per their taste.