- 6 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 9 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 11 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 13 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- Movies Nawazuddin Siddiqui On His Favourite On-Screen Character: My Likes And Dislikes Are Different
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Royal Enfield recently launched the all-new Meteor 350 cruiser motorcycle in the Indian market. The motorcycle went on sale in the first week of November 2020. Since its launch, the Meteor 350 has registered 7,031 units sold in the previous month.
According to the report from Rushlane, the Meteor 350 became the second best selling model for the brand only next to the famous Classic 350 in November 2020. The new cruiser motorcycle overtook the Bullet 350 and the Electra 350 in sales figures last month.
Royal Enfield is currently selling four models in its 350cc segment: the Electra, the Bullet, the Meteor and the Classic motorcycles. In total the company sold 56,494 units of 350cc motorcycle in the country last month. Out of which a whopping 39,391 units were the Classic 350, which held over 69 per cent of the total sales.
Remaining numbers were brought by the other three models sold in the segment. The Meteor 350 constituted to over 12 per cent of the total share. While the Bullet and the Electra brought in over 11 per cent and 6 per cent market share last month, respectively.
Within a month the Royal Enfield rose to the second spot beating other 350cc models sold by the brand in the country. This is because the Meteor is an all-new motorcycle from the brand with a host of features, new engine and even a new chassis. The company has also launched the motorcycle in several international markets.
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is available in three variants: Fireball, Stellar and Supernova. The cruiser motorcycle retails at a starting price of Rs 1.75 lakh, while the other two variants are priced at Rs 1.81 lakh and Rs 1.90 lakh for the top-spec Supernova variant. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new cruiser motorcycle is powered by the brand new 349cc single-cylinder air-oil cooled SOHC engine. It produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of torque at 4000rpm and is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Some of the highlighted features of the motorcycle include the new double-cradle chassis, round-shaped halogen headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, a long exhaust, all-new switchgear with dials for ignition and headlamp operations and a hazard indicator; among others.
Royal Enfield has given the Meteor a host of features to suit its cruiser motorcycle characteristics. This includes a large 15-litre fuel tank, raised and wide handlebars, forward-set footpegs, well-cushioned seats and a pillion backrest. The motorcycle also features a tall windscreen to protect the rider from windblast. We have ridden the motorcycle and here are our first impressions — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 November 2020 Sales
The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is an evolutionary motorcycle for the brand. The new updates made to the cruiser motorcycle could be pushed to other models sold in Royal Enfield's line-up. The Meteor 350 will carry forward the Thunderbird's legacy in India and overseas as well.