- 7 min ago 2021 Yamaha MT-09 Globally Unveiled: Improved Technology & Design
- 3 hrs ago Tata Gravitas Interiors Revealed While Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Ford EcoSport Price Hike Announced In India: Receives Marginal Increase
- 5 hrs ago Demand For Kids Helmet On The Rise In Bangalore: Here’s Why!
- News Delhi gold smuggling: NIA raids 4 locations in Guwahati, Sangli
- Finance Rupee Closes At 2-Month Low Against The US Dollar
- Sports IPL 2020: Would not be surprised if MS Dhoni is retained as CSK captain in 2021: Gambhir
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale: Upto 50% Off On Laptops And Desktops
- Movies Renuka Shahane Remembers Reema Lagoo With HAHK Meme; Says 'She Would Have Loved This'
- Lifestyle Genelia Deshmukh’s Red Printed Pantsuit Is What You Must Add To Your Office Wardrobe Right Away!
- Travel 10 Best Places To visit In Odisha In November
- Education TN 11th Supplementary Result 2020: Check TN HSE +1 Plus One Result 2020
Royal Enfield motorcycles are among the most modified bikes in the country. Customers often customise their motorcycles with a few cosmetic changes to suit their personality. The company has recognized this trend and launched an in-house personalization platform called (MiY) 'Make-It-Yours' to customize the motorcycle.
According to the company, Royal Enfield motorcycles are known for their old-school, simple design that makes them the ideal canvas for customization. With this new initiative, consumers can now choose to personalize and accessorize their motorcycles, right at the time of purchase, and truly make their own.
The new customization or personalization motorcycle is enabled via an all-new App-based, 3-D Configurator. The MiY feature will allow customers to thousands of possible combinations in personalization options.
This includes colour choices, trims, and graphics, as well as genuine motorcycle accessories, right at the time of motorcycle booking. Once customers place the booking via the App, they will also get visibility of the delivery timeline of their motorcycle.
Royal Enfield is currently offering the MiY personalization feature with its flagship models, the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650. With MiY, customers are also assured of the factory-tested, trustworthy and genuine motorcycle accessories that come with a two-year warranty.
The personalization will be introduced in a phase-wise manner across the country. The MiY with the 3-D Configurator will be rolled on the Royal Enfield App that is available for both Android and iOS users.
Alternatively, the company has rolled out the feature on its official website as well and through more than 320 Royal Enfield stores across the country. Other models will also be added to the personalization programme in a phase-wise manner.
Royal Enfield aims to offer enhanced digital experience with the introduction of MiY with 3D configurator. The application will also now allow customers to opt for extended warranty and Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) packages.
Vinod K. Dasari, CEO Royal Enfield said, "Motorcycles are as unique as the individuals riding them and avid motorcyclists consider their machines to be an extension of their personality. Royal Enfield understands this journey of self-expression and has developed a seamless digital solution to enable this expression."
He further added, "With MiY, customers will have a ‘little bit of them' built into the motorcycle and depending on the level of personalization, motorcycles will be custom-made as per consumer specifications, within 24 to 48 hours, at our manufacturing plant in Chennai. We will be rolling out MiY for all our motorcycles, across all our stores in the country in a phased manner. All new motorcycle models from Royal Enfield, from here on, will come with the MiY feature."
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield ‘Make-It-Yours' Launched In India
Royal Enfiled owners are often on the look-out for various aftermarket accessories to personalize their motorcycles. With the launch of Make-It-Yours programme, buyers can now accessories their motorcycle right from the factory and benefit from a warranty as well.