- 6 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 11 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 13 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Sports Euro 2020: Sweden vs Poland, Statistical Highlights: Sweden knock Poland out
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders LIVE updates: Kashmir Valley on alert
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer Royal Enfield has announced extended warranty programs for its BS6 models, and for its older generation BS4 models.
Called Royal Enfield Secure, the extended warranty is also being offered for its now discontinued UCE 500 models. The brand launched the new programs rather secretively, and has not shared any information on its website.
While purchasing any of the new extended warranty offers, it is mandatory that customers tick the brand's preventive maintenance schedules or service. This is done in order to be eligible for extended warranty.
These terms are applicable for both BS6 and BS4 models, however any BS4 models have to be less than 22 months old in order to avail extended warranty under the Royal Enfield Secure program.
Owners of BS4 UCE 350 and 500 models can choose three different extended warranty programs - up to two months, between 3 and 12 months, and between 13 and 22 months.
Prices for extended warranty for the 350 modele stand at Rs Rs 2,150, Rs 2,299 and Rs 2,549, respectively. And extended warranty prices for the 500 models stand at Rs 2,650, Rs 2,799 and Rs 3,149, respectively.
The brand offers the same Royal Enfield Secure schemes for its BS6 UCE 350 and BS6 Himalayan 411s. Prices for extended warranty stand at Rs 1,599 if purchased within six months of motorcycle delivery. Prices stand at Rs 1,899 if purchased after six months from delivery.
Customers who purchase a four-year extended warranty are automatically eligible for the five-year scheme. The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package that is priced starting at Rs 3,799 for a period of five years.
The Royal Enfield Secure schemes for the brand's Interceptor and Continental GT 650 motorcycles are priced at Rs 2,299 if purchased within six months from the day of delivery of the motorcycle.
The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package priced at Rs 6,999 if purchased after the six month mark from the day of delivery.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Secure Extended Warranty Packages
Extended warranty is a fantastic add on to have, especially when packages are prices as reasonable as what RE has priced them. We think the new Royal Enfield Secure packages will bring peace of mind to RE owners.