- 7 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 8 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 22 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 1 day ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News ‘For development of new India, entire nation needs to progress’: PM Modi to BJP workers
- Sports IPL 2020: Chennai Super Kings to organise a week's training camp at Chepauk; MS Dhoni, Suresh Raina to attend
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer Royal Enfield has announced extended warranty programs for its BS6 models, and for its older generation BS4 models.
Called Royal Enfield Secure, the extended warranty is also being offered for its now discontinued UCE 500 models. The brand launched the new programs rather secretively, and has not shared any information on its website.
While purchasing any of the new extended warranty offers, it is mandatory that customers tick the brand's preventive maintenance schedules or service. This is done in order to be eligible for extended warranty.
These terms are applicable for both BS6 and BS4 models, however any BS4 models have to be less than 22 months old in order to avail extended warranty under the Royal Enfield Secure program.
Owners of BS4 UCE 350 and 500 models can choose three different extended warranty programs - up to two months, between 3 and 12 months, and between 13 and 22 months.
Prices for extended warranty for the 350 modele stand at Rs Rs 2,150, Rs 2,299 and Rs 2,549, respectively. And extended warranty prices for the 500 models stand at Rs 2,650, Rs 2,799 and Rs 3,149, respectively.
The brand offers the same Royal Enfield Secure schemes for its BS6 UCE 350 and BS6 Himalayan 411s. Prices for extended warranty stand at Rs 1,599 if purchased within six months of motorcycle delivery. Prices stand at Rs 1,899 if purchased after six months from delivery.
Customers who purchase a four-year extended warranty are automatically eligible for the five-year scheme. The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package that is priced starting at Rs 3,799 for a period of five years.
The Royal Enfield Secure schemes for the brand's Interceptor and Continental GT 650 motorcycles are priced at Rs 2,299 if purchased within six months from the day of delivery of the motorcycle.
The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package priced at Rs 6,999 if purchased after the six month mark from the day of delivery.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Secure Extended Warranty Packages
Extended warranty is a fantastic add on to have, especially when packages are prices as reasonable as what RE has priced them. We think the new Royal Enfield Secure packages will bring peace of mind to RE owners.