- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Chennai based two-wheeler manufacturer Royal Enfield has announced extended warranty programs for its BS6 models, and for its older generation BS4 models.
Called Royal Enfield Secure, the extended warranty is also being offered for its now discontinued UCE 500 models. The brand launched the new programs rather secretively, and has not shared any information on its website.
While purchasing any of the new extended warranty offers, it is mandatory that customers tick the brand's preventive maintenance schedules or service. This is done in order to be eligible for extended warranty.
These terms are applicable for both BS6 and BS4 models, however any BS4 models have to be less than 22 months old in order to avail extended warranty under the Royal Enfield Secure program.
Owners of BS4 UCE 350 and 500 models can choose three different extended warranty programs - up to two months, between 3 and 12 months, and between 13 and 22 months.
Prices for extended warranty for the 350 modele stand at Rs Rs 2,150, Rs 2,299 and Rs 2,549, respectively. And extended warranty prices for the 500 models stand at Rs 2,650, Rs 2,799 and Rs 3,149, respectively.
The brand offers the same Royal Enfield Secure schemes for its BS6 UCE 350 and BS6 Himalayan 411s. Prices for extended warranty stand at Rs 1,599 if purchased within six months of motorcycle delivery. Prices stand at Rs 1,899 if purchased after six months from delivery.
Customers who purchase a four-year extended warranty are automatically eligible for the five-year scheme. The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package that is priced starting at Rs 3,799 for a period of five years.
The Royal Enfield Secure schemes for the brand's Interceptor and Continental GT 650 motorcycles are priced at Rs 2,299 if purchased within six months from the day of delivery of the motorcycle.
The brand also offers an Extended Warranty and Roadside Assistance package priced at Rs 6,999 if purchased after the six month mark from the day of delivery.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Secure Extended Warranty Packages
Extended warranty is a fantastic add on to have, especially when packages are prices as reasonable as what RE has priced them. We think the new Royal Enfield Secure packages will bring peace of mind to RE owners.