- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Mojo BS6 Model Launching Soon: Brand Releases Teaser Via Social Media
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Movies Yaara Trailer: Vidyut Jammwal, Amit Sadh, Shruti Haasan's Crime Drama Is An Ode To Friendship
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield, has just launched its apparel and riding gear meant exclusively for women. The range is available at the brand's online retail store, and at select stores at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi,and Kolkata.
The range of apparel and motorcycling gear launched includes t-shirts, shirts, denims, helmets, riding jackets, gloves, and riding trousers. The products are priced between Rs 700 and Rs 14,000.
Royal Enfield Apparel will kickoff a digital campaign called #DeedsNorWords on 16 June to celebrate the launch. The campaign will also highlight stories of women who have been defying conventions.
The brand is committed to offering a pure motorcycling experience to owners, fans, and enthusiasts, and says the experience goes beyond the motorcycles. The experience includes their range of apparel and riding gear.
Mr Puneet Sood, the Head for Apparel Business at Royal Enfield said, "It was a natural step for us to create a collection of clothing for women, inspired by this motorcycling way of life, designed to be aspirational yet accessible, to support them in their pursuits of exploration."
"Our protective and lifestyle apparel stands for safety, comfort, and style, something that we have incorporated in this range as well. We are happy to launch our range of women's riding gear and apparel and aim at enhancing the motorcycling experience for women riders," he added.
The new line includes cotton, summer mesh, and all-weather riding jackets riding jackets priced at Rs 5,800, Rs 7,000, and Rs 14,000 respectively. Summer mesh riding trousers, and all-weather riding trousers are priced at Rs 6,500 and Rs 9,500 respectively.
The brand offers summer and leather riding gloves priced at Rs 2,500 and Rs 3,300 respectively. Also on offer are a full-face helmet at Rs 3,700, and a half-face helmet at Rs 2,700.
Royal Enfield also offers multiple models of lifestyle leather jackets priced between Rs 9,900, and Rs 10,900. T-shirts are priced between Rs 700 and Rs 1,100, and other shirts between Rs 2,300 and Rs 2,500.
The brand also offers bottoms (denim and trousers) priced between Rs 2,400 and Rs 2,600, and shorts priced between Rs 1,500 and Rs 1,600.