- 11 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- 14 hrs ago Supreme Court To Pass Final Judgment On FADA’s Plea For BS4 Vehicle Registration
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Secures Four-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Test Video Here!
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Kawasaki ZX-10R & ZX-10RR Unveiled Globally: India Launch Expected Next Year
- Technology Micromax IN 1b To Go On First Sale Today At 12PM Via Flipkart
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 25 Highlights: Rubina & Abhinav Protest Against Captain Kavita
- Sports Sourav Ganguly condoles death of Diego Maradona, tweets "My hero no more, my mad genius rest in peace"
- News Bharat Bandh on November 26: Trade unions to go on nationwide strike today
- Finance Lakshmi Vilas Bank Shares Suspended From Trading From 26 Nov
- Lifestyle Bittersweet Thanksgiving 2020 For Grandma Who Accidentally Texted US Teen In 2016 For Dinner
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
- Education Nainital Bank Admit Card 2020 Released For PO And Clerk, Check Direct Link To Download
Chennai based motorcycle manufacturer, Royal Enfield, has just launched its apparel and riding gear meant exclusively for women. The range is available at the brand's online retail store, and at select stores at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi,and Kolkata.
The range of apparel and motorcycling gear launched includes t-shirts, shirts, denims, helmets, riding jackets, gloves, and riding trousers. The products are priced between Rs 700 and Rs 14,000.
Royal Enfield Apparel will kickoff a digital campaign called #DeedsNorWords on 16 June to celebrate the launch. The campaign will also highlight stories of women who have been defying conventions.
The brand is committed to offering a pure motorcycling experience to owners, fans, and enthusiasts, and says the experience goes beyond the motorcycles. The experience includes their range of apparel and riding gear.
Mr Puneet Sood, the Head for Apparel Business at Royal Enfield said, "It was a natural step for us to create a collection of clothing for women, inspired by this motorcycling way of life, designed to be aspirational yet accessible, to support them in their pursuits of exploration."
"Our protective and lifestyle apparel stands for safety, comfort, and style, something that we have incorporated in this range as well. We are happy to launch our range of women's riding gear and apparel and aim at enhancing the motorcycling experience for women riders," he added.
The new line includes cotton, summer mesh, and all-weather riding jackets riding jackets priced at Rs 5,800, Rs 7,000, and Rs 14,000 respectively. Summer mesh riding trousers, and all-weather riding trousers are priced at Rs 6,500 and Rs 9,500 respectively.
The brand offers summer and leather riding gloves priced at Rs 2,500 and Rs 3,300 respectively. Also on offer are a full-face helmet at Rs 3,700, and a half-face helmet at Rs 2,700.
Royal Enfield also offers multiple models of lifestyle leather jackets priced between Rs 9,900, and Rs 10,900. T-shirts are priced between Rs 700 and Rs 1,100, and other shirts between Rs 2,300 and Rs 2,500.
The brand also offers bottoms (denim and trousers) priced between Rs 2,400 and Rs 2,600, and shorts priced between Rs 1,500 and Rs 1,600.