- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Royal Enfield has been working on updating its model lineup for the Indian market. The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is said to be the first of multiple new products set to be introduced in India. Most of the new products will come with 350cc and above displacements, a category which the brand already dominates.
In line with this, a new motorcycle has been spotted recently in Chennai undergoing testing. A new spy video by Miles_on_Smile/Instagram showcases the motorcycle which resembles the brand's Interceptor 650 model, with a few differences.
This could indicate that Royal Enfield is working on a new smaller capacity version of its Interceptor model for the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 which is what even the video caption suggests could be in the works.
As seen from the spy video, the new Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 carries forward most of the components from the larger 650 model. This includes the gold-painted gas canisters for the rear suspension, halogen tail lamps, pillion grab rail and even the turn indicators.
However, what is different is the presence of a single exhaust pipe, present on the right-side of the motorcycle. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 though comes with a dual exhaust pipe setup.
The new 350cc motorcycle from Royal Enfield is also expected to come with standard telescopic forks at the front. Braking will continue to be handled by disc brakes at both ends, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The new Interceptor 350 could also feature the same instrument cluster as the recently introduced Meteor 350, including the new tripper navigation system as well.
We also expect the new Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 to borrow the brand-new 349cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled SOHC engine, which debuted on the Meteor 350 motorcycle. The power and torque figures are expected to remain identical with 20.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque. It will come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield though could introduce the Interceptor 350 model with a completely new nameplate. The Chennai-based motorcycle brand has filed a few names for trademark and could use one of those on the new model.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 Motorcycle
Royal Enfield will be bringing in a number of new products in the Indian market, starting next year. The new Interceptor 350 could be one of them as well. While there are no details yet, Royal Enfield could price the new 350cc model under Rs 1.8 lakh, ex-showroom bracket.