- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 12 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan’s Courtroom Drama Witnesses Huge Drop
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Royal Enfield has been working on updating its model lineup for the Indian market. The Royal Enfield Meteor 350 is said to be the first of multiple new products set to be introduced in India. Most of the new products will come with 350cc and above displacements, a category which the brand already dominates.
In line with this, a new motorcycle has been spotted recently in Chennai undergoing testing. A new spy video by Miles_on_Smile/Instagram showcases the motorcycle which resembles the brand's Interceptor 650 model, with a few differences.
This could indicate that Royal Enfield is working on a new smaller capacity version of its Interceptor model for the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 which is what even the video caption suggests could be in the works.
As seen from the spy video, the new Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 carries forward most of the components from the larger 650 model. This includes the gold-painted gas canisters for the rear suspension, halogen tail lamps, pillion grab rail and even the turn indicators.
However, what is different is the presence of a single exhaust pipe, present on the right-side of the motorcycle. The Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 though comes with a dual exhaust pipe setup.
The new 350cc motorcycle from Royal Enfield is also expected to come with standard telescopic forks at the front. Braking will continue to be handled by disc brakes at both ends, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The new Interceptor 350 could also feature the same instrument cluster as the recently introduced Meteor 350, including the new tripper navigation system as well.
We also expect the new Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 to borrow the brand-new 349cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled SOHC engine, which debuted on the Meteor 350 motorcycle. The power and torque figures are expected to remain identical with 20.2bhp and 27Nm of peak torque. It will come mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Royal Enfield though could introduce the Interceptor 350 model with a completely new nameplate. The Chennai-based motorcycle brand has filed a few names for trademark and could use one of those on the new model.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Royal Enfield Interceptor 350 Motorcycle
Royal Enfield will be bringing in a number of new products in the Indian market, starting next year. The new Interceptor 350 could be one of them as well. While there are no details yet, Royal Enfield could price the new 350cc model under Rs 1.8 lakh, ex-showroom bracket.