- 4 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 6 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 8 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 13 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Sports Uncertainty prevails over T20 WC in India due to COVID, could be shifted to UAE: PCB
- Movies Bellbottom Casting Director Refutes Reports Of Rape Accused Ayush Tewari’s Association With Film
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
The Royal Enfiled Hunter motorcycle has been spotted ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The upcoming bike was spied testing at the Chennai-Trichy highway revealing few design details about the motorcycle.
The spy images from Rushlane reveals a heavily camouflaged test mule with most of the accessories fitter to the motorcycle. These include a chrome crash guard, and a chrome saddle stay; among others.
It also reveals the motorcycle single-pod instrument cluster, which could be a semi-digital unit. It could also feature Bluetooth connectivity offering turn-by-turn navigation, smartphone pairing and a host of other rider data telemetry.
The motorcycle features urban cruiser like design with wide and raised handlebars that makes the rider sit very up-right and comfortable on the motorcycle. Other features include alloy wheels, a round-shaped headlamp, turn-indicators, and horizontally mounted LED tail lamps all of which look similar to the ones seen on Thunderbird cruiser motorcycle. It also features a large and sculpted fuel tank, single-piece seat and a stubby exhaust.
The upcoming motorcycle is also expected to feature an all-new BS6 compliant engine. The company is said to be working on an (OHC) OverHead Camshaft version of the current 346cc air-cooled single-cylinder engine.
The new OHC engine from is expected to be more refined, offer better fuel efficiency, and above all, offer increased performance over the current tappet-valve UCE engines. The current, BS4 compliant 346cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engines produce 19.1bhp and 28Nm of torque. The engine is expected to come mated to the same five-speed gearbox.
Other cycle parts revealed from the spy pictures also reveal the upcoming motorcycle to feature telescopic forks at the front and a twin-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle will be done through disc brakes at both ends. The company is expected to offer dual-channel ABS as standard on the upcoming motorcycle.
Apart from the Hunter motorcycle, Royal Enfield is gearing up to launch a new motorcycle in the Indian market as soon as the nation-wide lockdown is completely lifted in the country. Codenamed ‘Fireball', will be an all-new motorcycle in the Indian market with an urban-cruiser design. Some details of the upcoming motorcycle have been revealed ahead of its launch — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Royal Enfield Hunter Spotted Testing Ahead Of India Launch
The upcoming Royal Enfield Hunter will be an all-new product in the Indian market. The company has several motorcycle line-up for launch in the Indian market. Earlier the company's official stated that despite the pandemic, they will heavily invest in research and development to introduce new technologies in the Indian market. All in all, we are happy to see the testing has resumed after the nation-wide lockdown has been partially lifted.