- 21 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Royal Enfield has announced its sales report for the month of November 2020. As per the release, the company has registered a total sales of 63,782 units in the previous month. This is a 6 per cent growth in terms of yearly sales, compared to 60,411 units during the same month last year.
Of the total sales, Royal Enfield registered 59,084 units of sales from the domestic market. This compared to the company sales in November 2019, which stood at 58,292 units is a marginal 1 per cent growth. Exports for Royal Enfield, however, witnessed a 122 per cent growth from 2,119 units in November 2019 to 4,698 units in the previous month.
Having said that, Royal Enfield has witnessed a massive decline in its year-to-date (April - November 2020) sales, in both the domestic and export markets. The company's domestic sales fell from 4.53 lakh last year to 3.18 lakh units during the same period this year; a 38 per cent decline.
Exports registered an even sharper 60 per cent decline during the same April - November period. Royal Enfield registered 20,174 units of exports in 2020, compared to 29,621 units in 2019.
The total YTD sales of Royal Enfield (domestic + Exports) for 2020 added up to 3.38 lakh in 2020, which compared to its sales during the same period in last year is a 30 per cent decline.
Royal Enfield recently introduced their all-new Meteor 350 cruiser in the Indian market. The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 replaced the Thunderbird model in the brand's lineup and features a new chassis, new engine and host of other added features and equipment.
The new Royal Enfield Meteor 350 comes in three variants and is offered with a price tag, starting at Rs 1.75 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). According to Royal Enfield, the Meteor 350 adds a new chapter to the brand's cruiser offerings in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Royal Enfield Bike Sales Report For November 2020
Royal Enfield will be hoping that the launch of the Meteor 350 will help them attract and improve their sales further in the coming months. The company will be hoping to carry forward the positive momentum into the last month of the year as well.