- 27 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Royal Enfield is said to be working on introducing both its 650cc offerings, the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT650 with alloy wheels in the future. The Chennai-based two-wheeler brand is expected to introduce the cast wheels on the motorcycle early next year.
According to a report by Gaadiwaadi, the cast alloy wheels for the 650-Twins are currently said to be under development. Reports also suggest that the durability and validation testing for the alloy wheels are nearing completion, with its launch expected to take place sometime in February 2021.
Once launched, customers of the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 will be able to purchase the alloy wheels as an optional accessory. Royal Enfield could introduce the alloy wheels in its configurator, once it goes on sale. Along with the cast alloy rims, Royal Enfield could also offer tubeless tyres as part of the accessory package as well. Although this is yet to be seen.
Apart from the addition of the alloy wheels, no other changes are expected. The Royal Enfield 650cc offerings have received an exceptional response in the Indian market, mainly due to its aggressive price tags.
To reiterate, Royal Enfield introduced the 650-twins in the Indian market in late-2018. The two 650cc motorcycles come powered by a new 649cc parallel-twin engine. It produces 47bhp and 52Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with slipper-clutch as standard.
Royal Enfield recently introduced the Classic 350 in two new paint scheme options. The new Royal Enfield Classic 350 dual-channel ABS with the additional paint schemes, are offered with stylish alloy wheels as well.
The Chennai-based brand is also said to be working on a brand new 650cc cruiser motorcycle as well. The new 650cc cruiser has been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions and should go on sale sometime early next year as well.
Thoughts On Royal Enfield Introducing Alloy Wheels On The 650-Twins
The Royal Enfield 650-Twins have been successful models for the brand in the Indian market. The two motorcycles have also managed to take over the middle-weight motorcycle segment in India. The company will be hoping to improve its sales further with the introduction of alloy wheels.