- 41 min ago Honda Cruiser Motorcycle Likely To Be Called H’Ness: Details Revealed Ahead Of Launch
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Subscription Launched For New Cars In Delhi, NCR & Bangalore
- 3 hrs ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Finance Scheme Announced In India: Low EMI Offer
- 18 hrs ago Okinawa Oki100 Electric Motorcycle Details Revealed: To Be Launched During Festive Season This Year
- Movies Netizens Shame Media For Creating Chaos Around Sara Ali Khan & Amrita Singh At The Mumbai Airport
- Technology Google Pixel 4a Users Complain Ghost Touch Issue: Report
- News SP Balasubrahmanyam passes away at 74
- Finance SBI Warns Customers Against Fake E-mails: Here's What To Do
- Sports Sunil Gavaskar in soup after brash comment on Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma, fans want him removed
- Education MPSOS Result 2020 Declared For Class 10 And Class 12 Ruk Jana Nahi August Exams
- Lifestyle Khaali Peeli: Ananya Panday Flaunts Her Western As Well As Desi Looks In The Trailer
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In October To Welcome The Beginning Of Winter
Revolt Motors has confirmed that they will soon be expanding their presence to Mumbai. The company recently took to social media to announce that Mumbai will be the latest market for their RV400 and RV300 electric motorcycles.
The company initially launched its electric bikes in Delhi and Pune last year. Post their initial launch, the company slowly expanded to other cities including Ahmedabad, Chennai and Hyderabad. Now, the company is said to enter Mumbai as its sixth city in the coming week.
Revolt Motors had previously planned on introducing their electric bikes in Mumbai earlier this year, sometime in April 2020. However, these plans had to obviously be postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which put the entire country under lockdown and shut down all operations and businesses.
The Delhi-based electric motorcycle startup offers two models, the RV300 and the RV400. Both motorcycles come with a starting price of Rs 1.03 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) in terms of upfront payment. However, Revolt also offers monthly payment schemes of Rs 2,999 for the RV300 and Rs 3,999 for the range-topping RV400 electric motorcycle.
To re-iterate, the Revolt RV300 comes powered by a 1.5kWh electric motor paired with a 2.7kW lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain is said to offer the motorcycle a top speed of 65km/h and is capable of doing 120km on a single charge.
The range-topping Revolt RV400 comes powered by a bigger 3kWh electric motor and a 3.24kW lithium-ion battery. The electric motorcycle is capable of 156km on a single charge and has a top speed of 85km/h.
Both variants of the Revolt electric motorcycle are offered with a host of features and equipment. This includes LED headlamps, LED DRLs, LED taillights, connected technology via a smartphone app which further provides functions such as geofencing, vehicle status, live vehicle tracking and many more.
Thoughts About Revolt Motors Entering Mumbai
Revolt Motors are slowly expanding their presence across India in a phase-wise manner. However, their plans have been disrupted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Mumbai is the latest city in India where Revolt Motors will start sales and service operations. Going forward, expect the brand to enter more cities very soon.