- 3 hrs ago Tata HBX Interiors Spied Revealing New Details Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Mercedes-Benz EQS Luxury Electric Vehicle Revealed: The New Standard For Luxurious EVs?
- 4 hrs ago Honda Cars India Recall Campaign Extended Over Possible Faulty Fuel Pump: Here Are The Details
- 5 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Cars Prices Increased On Select Models: Here Are All Details
- News Making arrangements to ensure COVID guidelines are followed in PM Modi's rallies: BJP
- Sports South Africa vs Pakistan, 4th T20I: Fakhar and Nawaz help visitors seal series triumph
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Kiccha Sudeep To Skip This Weekend's Episodes Due To Ill-Health
- Finance How to Check Canara Bank FASTag Balance?
- Technology Banned On WhatsApp Unexpectedly? This Could Be The Reason
- Lifestyle Flashback Friday: Of Vespa Scooters And Vintage Fashion Of Catherine Zeta-Jones And Audrey Hepburn
- Education JEE Main 2021: Students Demand Postponement Of JEE Main After CBSE Class 12 Board Exam
- Travel Google Maps And Search Now Shows Covid-19 Vaccination Locations In India
Pune based electric motorcycle manufacturer, Revolt Intellicorp, is all set to expand its presence in the country by opening points of sale in Ahmedabad, Hyderabad, Mumbai, and Chennai by the end of March this year.
The company, known for its Revolt RV300 and Revolt RV400 motorcycle, is present at Pune and Delhi for now, and will open a point of sale in Ahmedabad on 29 February. Stores will be opened in Hyderabad on 2 March, Chennai on 5 March, and Mumbai closer to the end of March.
The company has also increased its production capacity, and has brought waiting periods of its flagship RV400 model down to 90 days from the five months it used to be, thanks to an impressive demand for the motorcycle.
Rahul Sharma, the Founder of Revolt Intellicorp, said,"Since our commercial launch last year in August, we have constantly been receiving interest from consumers and dealers alike in other markets. The overall response to both motorcycles has been phenomenal and it surely indicates that the consumer shift is already underway, and that India is ready for an electric revolution."
"It reinforces our intent to continually deliver consumer delight and making EVs accessible to the masses. We have now got the delivery waiting period down to 90 days, that should help us in accelerating in getting more motorcycles on the road in the cities soon," he added.
The Revolt RV300 is powered by a 2.7kWh Lithium-ion battery that generates 60V of power and offers 180 kilometers (Eco mode) over a full charge. The battery takes three hours to charge, and can be swapped at battery switch stations.
The RV300 arrives with three riding modes - Normal, Eco, and Sport, features Geo-fencing, artificial intelligence that monitors riding styles, offers real-time battery consumption, 4G connectivity, six-way adjustable foot pegs, and a regenerative braking system.
The Revolt RV 300 can be bought via a subscription plan that is priced at Rs 2,999 per month. The plan includes unlimited battery switching, unlimited maintenance for three years, and insurance and product warranty for five. 4G connectivity is an additional Rs 5,000 for three years.
The Revolt RV400 is powered by a 3.24 kWh lithium-ion battery that generates 72V of power and offers 150 kilometers over a full charge. The battery takes four and a half hours to charge, and can be swapped at battery switch stations.
The RV400 arrives with four riding modes - Normal, Eco, and Sport, offers remote starting, Geo-fencing, an artificial exhaust note system, an artificial intelligence system, real-time battery consumption, a smartphone application, two-way adjustable foot pegs, and 4G connectivity.
The MyRevolt smartphone application offers a variety of features including a trips monitor, Geo-fencing, a locate your bike feature, and offers four pre-loaded sounds to choose from for the exhaust note.
The Revolt RV 400 can be bought via two subscription plans - Based and Premium. The Base plan costs Rs 3,499 per month and offers unlimited battery switching, unlimited maintenance, insurance, and a five year product warranty. 4G connectivity is an additional Rs 5,000 for three years.
The Premium plan costs Rs 3,999 per month and offers unlimited battery switching, unlimited maintenance, insurance, a five year product warranty, an immobiliser, a remote key, a push start button, and an exhaust note simulator. The plan also includes a one-time tyre replacement, and 4G connectivity.
The RV300 and RV400 electric motorcycles can also be purchased outright for Rs 1.11 lakh and Rs 1.30 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
Thoughts About Revolt Intellicorp Expanding Into Other Cities In India
This is good move. We're excited that the electric two-wheeler industry is witnessing growth, and we expect Revolt Intellicorp to expand into more cities over the new couple of year.