- 3 min ago New Nissan Compact-SUV World Premiere Date Revealed: Upcoming B-SUV Concept To Rival Hyundai Venue
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Prices Hiked Yet Again: Here Is The New Price List
- 4 hrs ago MG Hector Plus SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 13.48 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Audi Releases Second Teaser For RS7 Sportback Ahead Of 16 July Launch
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Celebrates One Year Of Super 30; ‘Went Through Hell For A Glimpse Of Heaven’
- Sports Women's U-17 World Cup will be held behind closed doors in worst-case scenario: AIFF
- News Rajasthan crisis: 20 MLAs skip CLP meet
- Technology Tecno Launches Spark 5 Pro With HD + Dot-In Display: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Blepharitis: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance Google Announces $10 Billion For Digitalising India
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Rajasthan In July
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Rapido recently announced that the company has launched the Rapido Store, a one-stop solution for all business deliveries. Rapido Store will be convenient for offline and online businesses to help them reach out and deliver products to its customers During the COVID-19 crisis.
Moreover, the Rapido Store will also help the local businesses take care of multiple customer deliveries simultaneously in the most affordable and trusted manner. The company has over 200 SMEs already on-board and the idea of the store has received a great response from local businesses. The service is currently operational in Bangalore and Vijayawada.
Announcing the service, Rapido Co-Founder, Aravind Sanka, said, "India is home to 30 million Small and Medium Enterprises, with many of them at the nascent stage of their digital transformation. The sudden and prolonged changes in social and business landscape has caused a significant apprehension within local and smaller businesses. Rapido Store will give these businesses and entrepreneurs an opportunity to maintain continuity and also increase sales by reaching out to new customers by leveraging Rapido's extensive network. The service will allow these businesses to overcome manpower and mobility challenges by helping them deliver their orders and save time."
Rapido store will help the users track all their deliveries across customers simultaneously. The base price of the service starts at Rs 35 for 3km in Bangalore, and Rs 30 for 3km in Vijayawada currently. All the customers need to recharge their e-wallet and create an order.
A little history about the company, Rapido is an online motorcycle taxi agency based out of Bangalore that was founded in 2015. It operates in more than 100 cities across the country. Rapido allows people with a two-wheeler and valid driving license to become a rider on the platform and earn some extra money in their spare time.
In other recent Rapido news, the company earlier collaborated with BBMP's COVID-19 Home Delivery Helpline as a delivery service partner to resolve the supply-chain challenges amidst lockdown. The company will be supporting the Delhi and Karnataka Governments by delivering essential items such as milk and food packets, under the DCPC Node, to the underprivileged areas.
Thoughts About The Rapido Store
It is good that Rapido is opening a store as it will not only make the lives of people easy but also maintain the social distancing norms by reaching out and delivering products to its customers.