- 9 hrs ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 10 hrs ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 12 hrs ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Maruti Suzuki Swift Starts Arriving At Dealerships: Read More To Find Out!
- News FCI Recruitment 2021: Now apply for AGM, Medical officer posts by March 31
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: Angel & Remya Enter As Wildcard Entries, Firoz-Sajna & Michelle Get Punished
- Sports ISL 2020-21: OFC vs SCEB: Odisha down East Bengal in 11-goal thriller
- Lifestyle Maha Shivratri 2021: Know Why People Offer Ganga Jal To Lord Shiva
- Finance Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.75%
- Technology How To Search Vodafone Idea Tariff Plans By Region
- Education Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam 2021 Registration Begins
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Since our natural resources are getting scarce day by day, many new and existing automobile manufacturers are focusing on electric vehicles. IIT Hyderabad-incubated Startup Pure EV has announced the launch of its new high-speed electric scooter: Etrance Neo.
Pure EV has also announced the price of the Etrance Neo which is Rs 75,999 ex-showroom. The company has said that the model will be launched in India on December 1, 2020. Seeing all the electric scooters around, the company is claiming a higher pickup and longer range with the Etrance Neo.
Pure EV's Etrance Neo can sprint from 0 to 40 km/h in 5 seconds and gets a 2,500 Wh-patented battery that offers 120 km on a single charge in the Eco Mode. The company has a 70,000 sq. ft. factory with a manufacturing capacity of 2,000 EVs per month along with a battery production capacity of 10 MWh per month. Pure EV currently has dealers in 100 locations in 20 states across the country. The company has launched its products in Nepal with more export markets to be added in near future.
Thoughts About The Pure EV Etrance Neo Electric Scooter
It is good to see that two-wheeler manufacturers are gradually following the electric vehicle trend. This will not only help preserve our natural resources but will also be helpful to the environment. The Etrance Neo is an attractive scooter with a decent price range and we definitely expect it to sell in big numbers.