- 1 hr ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 2 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 3 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports FIFA details $5M handed to players claiming unpaid salaries
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Movies Nick Jonas Spills A Bedroom Secret Of Him And Wife Priyanka Chopra And Its Unmissable
- News Major Opposition parties write to PM Modi, demand free mass vaccination, suspension of Central Vista project
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Since our natural resources are getting scarce day by day, many new and existing automobile manufacturers are focusing on electric vehicles. IIT Hyderabad-incubated Startup Pure EV has announced the launch of its new high-speed electric scooter: Etrance Neo.
Pure EV has also announced the price of the Etrance Neo which is Rs 75,999 ex-showroom. The company has said that the model will be launched in India on December 1, 2020. Seeing all the electric scooters around, the company is claiming a higher pickup and longer range with the Etrance Neo.
Pure EV's Etrance Neo can sprint from 0 to 40 km/h in 5 seconds and gets a 2,500 Wh-patented battery that offers 120 km on a single charge in the Eco Mode. The company has a 70,000 sq. ft. factory with a manufacturing capacity of 2,000 EVs per month along with a battery production capacity of 10 MWh per month. Pure EV currently has dealers in 100 locations in 20 states across the country. The company has launched its products in Nepal with more export markets to be added in near future.
Thoughts About The Pure EV Etrance Neo Electric Scooter
It is good to see that two-wheeler manufacturers are gradually following the electric vehicle trend. This will not only help preserve our natural resources but will also be helpful to the environment. The Etrance Neo is an attractive scooter with a decent price range and we definitely expect it to sell in big numbers.