- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: Bajaj Auto Registers 12% Yearly Growth
- 13 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 15 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 18 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- Finance These 3 NPS Facilities Are Now Available Online
- News A H Vishwanath's disqualification continues till May 2021: Karnataka HC
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 November 30 Highlights: Eijaz Khan Becomes The First Finalist
- Sports Babar Azam is dreaming of day when other batsmen are compared to him
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Lifestyle World AIDS Day: Common HIV Symptoms In Women You Shouldn’t Ignore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Since our natural resources are getting scarce day by day, many new and existing automobile manufacturers are focusing on electric vehicles. IIT Hyderabad-incubated Startup Pure EV has announced the launch of its new high-speed electric scooter: Etrance Neo.
Pure EV has also announced the price of the Etrance Neo which is Rs 75,999 ex-showroom. The company has said that the model will be launched in India on December 1, 2020. Seeing all the electric scooters around, the company is claiming a higher pickup and longer range with the Etrance Neo.
Pure EV's Etrance Neo can sprint from 0 to 40 km/h in 5 seconds and gets a 2,500 Wh-patented battery that offers 120 km on a single charge in the Eco Mode. The company has a 70,000 sq. ft. factory with a manufacturing capacity of 2,000 EVs per month along with a battery production capacity of 10 MWh per month. Pure EV currently has dealers in 100 locations in 20 states across the country. The company has launched its products in Nepal with more export markets to be added in near future.
Rohit Vadera, Chief Executive Officer, PURE EV, said, the the new model of the Etrance Neo has better aerodynamic features for additional improvements in powertrain efficiency. He also mentioned that the vehicle has faster pickup and longer range. This scooter will mainly target the youngster as it is feature loaded and looks fantastic.
Thoughts About The Pure EV Etrance Neo Electric Scooter
It is good to see that two-wheeler manufacturers are gradually following the electric vehicle trend. This will not only help preserve our natural resources but will also be helpful to the environment. The Etrance Neo is an attractive scooter with a decent price range and we definitely expect it to sell in big numbers.