- 12 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 14 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 15 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Pure EV has launched the ETrance+ scooter in the Indian market. The newly launched scooter is priced at Rs 56,999. The complete details of the scooter are yet to be revealed by the company.
The company states that the scooter will feature a 1.25 kWh portable battery providing a real-world range of 65 kilometres. The company also claims that the ETrance+ scooter will feature regenerative braking, eABS and a SOC indicator, which shows the percentage of battery capacity remaining.
Pure EV is an EV start-up that is backed by the Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad. The company has an in-house battery manufacturing facility and a research set-up based out of IIT Hyderabad campus as well.
The company has a dedicated R&D team that works on core areas of battery thermal management system. It aims to develop long-range and high-performance lithium batteries that will spawn many models in future.
Rohit Vadera, Chief Executive Officer of Pure EV, said, "In this Covid-19 pandemic scenario, thrust on personal mobility has increased significantly and people are looking for electric scooters at affordable prices.
ETrance+ comes with a robust chassis design, body parts built for Indian road conditions and advanced features like regenerative braking, eABS and a SOC indicator shows the percentage of battery capacity remaining. This model will meet the requirements of the customers looking to buy EVs for their daily short commutes."
Nishanth Dongari, Founder, Pure EV, said, "The launch of ETrance+ is another important milestone for the company and demonstrates our ability on cost innovation even while meeting all the key expectations of the customers. Such innovations are becoming feasible even under the pandemic due to our in-house battery technology and the R&D in improving the efficiency of the powertrain."
Mr Dongari further added, "We are in the process of getting the high-speed variant by December 2020 which will be launched at an attractive ex-showroom price of ₹69,999 with 90 km on-road range and a top speed of 55kmph."
The electric vehicle start-up has already launched four products in the market - EPluto 7G, EPluto, ETrance and ETron+. The company plans to expand its manufacturing base to a larger facility with an annual capacity of two lakh EVs and battery manufacturing capacity of 5 GWh.
Its current production capacity is rated at 20,000 EVs and 0.5 GWh. Pure EV is looking at a production facility of over two-lakh sq. ft. that could be commissioned by the year 2021. It will help meet the anticipated growth in the Indian Electric Vehicles and Lithium battery markets.
Thoughts About The Pure EV ETrance+ Launched In India
The details of the newly launched Pure EV ETrance+ is yet to be revealed by the company. From what we know so far it is expected to be a low-speed scooter with a host of modern technology such as regenerative braking and eABS. We will report back once we receive complete details about the new electric scooter.