- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 6 hrs ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- 7 hrs ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- News Rahul assures revisiting GST when Cong is voted to power at Centre
- Finance FM Launches Mobile App for Union Budget 2021
- Sports McIlroy turns tables on Hatton to set up thrilling final day
- Movies Larry King Of Larry King Live Fame Passes Away At The Age Of 87
- Lifestyle 17 Herbal Remedies To Get Rid Of Hot Flashes
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Technology Realme X7 Series RAM, Storage, And Color Options Leaked; Launch Expected For February 4
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Okinawa has introduced an all-new electric scooter in its low-speed category, called the R30. The new Okinawa R30 electric scooter is priced at Rs 58,992, ex-showroom. Bookings for the electric scooter is said to have begun for an amount of Rs 2,000.
The Okinawa R30 electric scooter comes powered by a detachable 1.25kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It provides a maximum range of around 60km and takes roughly 4 to 5 hours for a complete charge. The R30 electric scooter also comes with a top speed of 25km/h.
The charger on the Okinawa R30 electric scooter also comes with Auto Cut-off function. The battery itself comes with a 3-year warranty, while the 250Watts BLDC electric motor is offered with a 3-year/30,000 kilometre warranty (whichever is earlier).
In terms of design and features, the Okinawa R30 electric scooter comes with stylish headlamps mounted on the apron, body-coloured floor mats, alloy wheels, digital instrument display and many more. The R30 e-scooter is also offered in a range of five vibrant colours: Pearl White, Glossy Red, Metallic Orange, Sea Green and Sunrise Yellow.
The suspension on the Okinawa R30 electric scooter is through conventional telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. The electric scooter also comes with drum brakes at either end, supported by E-ABS (Electronic Assisted Braking System) with a regenerative system.
The electric scooter is capable of carrying a maximum payload of 150kg and is able to climb an inclination of 7 degrees. The electric scooter also comes with a low seat height of 735mm, offering a comfortable riding position for all. Ground clearance is also at a decent 160mm, ensuring the e-scooter easily passes over any undulations on the city streets.
Thoughts On The Okinawa R30 Electric Scooter Launch In India
The Okinawa R30 electric scooter is part of the brand's latest low-speed range of offerings in the Indian market. The R30 rivals the likes of the mid-spec Ampere and Hero Electric scooter offerings in the country.