- 1 day ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 1 day ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 1 day ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 2 days ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: Rabada pulls off Super Over win for Delhi Capitals against KXIP after Stoinis' all-round brilliance
- News Ladakh row: Corps Commander talks on Monday; Army strengthens dominance in over 20 strategic height
- Movies Kamal Haasan 232: Is This The Title Of The Lokesh Kanagaraj Directorial?
- Lifestyle ICW 2020: Amid Pandemic, Rahul Mishra’s Lotus Pond Collection Exudes A Soothing Effect
- Finance Loan Against Mutual Funds: Should You Avail It?
- Technology Logitech MX Master 3 Review: The Only Wireless Mouse Your Will Ever Need
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Okinawa has introduced an all-new electric scooter in its low-speed category, called the R30. The new Okinawa R30 electric scooter is priced at Rs 58,992, ex-showroom. Bookings for the electric scooter is said to have begun for an amount of Rs 2,000.
The Okinawa R30 electric scooter comes powered by a detachable 1.25kWh lithium-ion battery pack. It provides a maximum range of around 60km and takes roughly 4 to 5 hours for a complete charge. The R30 electric scooter also comes with a top speed of 25km/h.
The charger on the Okinawa R30 electric scooter also comes with Auto Cut-off function. The battery itself comes with a 3-year warranty, while the 250Watts BLDC electric motor is offered with a 3-year/30,000 kilometre warranty (whichever is earlier).
In terms of design and features, the Okinawa R30 electric scooter comes with stylish headlamps mounted on the apron, body-coloured floor mats, alloy wheels, digital instrument display and many more. The R30 e-scooter is also offered in a range of five vibrant colours: Pearl White, Glossy Red, Metallic Orange, Sea Green and Sunrise Yellow.
The suspension on the Okinawa R30 electric scooter is through conventional telescopic forks at the front and dual shock absorbers at the rear. The electric scooter also comes with drum brakes at either end, supported by E-ABS (Electronic Assisted Braking System) with a regenerative system.
The electric scooter is capable of carrying a maximum payload of 150kg and is able to climb an inclination of 7 degrees. The electric scooter also comes with a low seat height of 735mm, offering a comfortable riding position for all. Ground clearance is also at a decent 160mm, ensuring the e-scooter easily passes over any undulations on the city streets.
Thoughts On The Okinawa R30 Electric Scooter Launch In India
The Okinawa R30 electric scooter is part of the brand's latest low-speed range of offerings in the Indian market. The R30 rivals the likes of the mid-spec Ampere and Hero Electric scooter offerings in the country.