- 15 min ago 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- 4 hrs ago Hero Destini 125 BS6 Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 64,310
- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Unveiled In Russia: India Bound Later This Year
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Ford Figo, Aspire & Freestyle BS6 Models Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.39 Lakh
- Lifestyle Sunny Leone Or Taapsee Pannu, Whose Outfit And Look We Liked More?
- Finance Axis Bank And Max Financial Services Sign Confidentiality Agreement
- Movies Rahul Dravid Watches Ramesh Aravind’s Shivaji Surathkal, Lauds The Film!
- News Namaste Trump will be similar to Howdy Modi: MEA
- Sports Golf: Strong mix of Indian and international challenge set for Indian Open 2020
- Technology Verizon Might Not Sell Pixel Phones From Pixel 4A Onwards
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Okinawa Cruiser maxi-scooter unveiled at Auto Expo 2020. Okinawa Autotech, the electric two-wheeler manufacturer has unveiled its first electric maxi-scooter for the Indian market at the ongoing Auto Expo 2020.
The new maxi-scooter comes with a host of features, striking design and large dimensions; allowing it to easily pass off like any other conventional petrol-powered scooter. The dimensions of the Okinawa Cruiser is similar to that of the Suzuki Burgman Street or even the Aprilia SXR160, showcased earlier during the day.
The new Okinawa maxi-scooter comes powered by a 3kW brushless electric motor paired with a 4kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric maxi-scooter boasts of a maximum range of 120km on a single charge and a top speed of 100km/h.
The battery pack on the Okinawa Cruiser comes with both standard and fast-charging technologies. The standard charger can charge the batteries on the Cruiser in 3 to 8 hours, while the fast-charger takes roughly 2 - 3 hours for a complete charge.
The Okinawa Cruiser electric maxi-scooter is offered with a host of features, including connected technology. Other features on the electric maxi-scooter offering also include a semi-digital instrument cluster, disc brakes at both ends, regenerative braking, keyless entry, USB charging port, anti-theft alarm and central locking; among others. It also comes with full-LED headlamps, as well as additional storage behind the front apron as well.
The new Okinawa Cruiser maxi-scooter is slated to launch in India sometime during the second quarter of this year (mid-2020). Bookings for the electric maxi-scooter is said to start in the coming months.
The Okinawa Cruiser maxi-scooter is expected to feature in a number of paint schemes as well. Although the flashy paint scheme on display scooter, won't be missed if not on offer.
Thoughts On The Okinawa Cruiser Maxi-Scooter Unveiled At The Auto Expo 2020
The Okinawa Cruiser is among the first all-electric maxi-scooters to enter the Indian market. The cruiser electric scooter offering from Okinawa can easily pass off as a conventional maxi-scooter on any occasion.
Once launched in India, the Okinawa Cruiser will not have any direct rivals in the segment, although in terms of its specifications, it does go up against the likes of the Ather 450.