- 22 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Gujurat-based electric vehicle manufacturer, Odysse has announced a set of year-end offers for its select model range. The company's electric scooter offering include the Hawk and the Racer. The line-up also includes an electric motorcycle called the Evoqis.
The models that are covered under the year-end discounts include the Racer, the Racer Lite and the Evoqis electric motorcycle. The offers include cash discount of Rs 3,000 on the Racer and the Racer Lite scooters. The Evoqis electric motorcycle receives a discount of Rs 5,000.
The year-end offers are only valid for a limited time between December 23 and 31, 2020. The new offers add value to the electric vehicles sold by the brand, making the final purchase price more attractive.
Speaking of the price, the Racer and the Racer Lite scooter retails at Rs 59,500 and Rs 70,500, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Ahemdabad). The major difference between the Racer and the Racer Lite is the battery pack.
The Racer features a lead-acid battery pack with a maximum riding range of 70 kilometres. While the Racer Lite comes equipped with a lithium-ion battery pack that features a maximum riding range of up to 75 kilometres.
The charge times for the battery pack vary as well. The lead-acid battery on the Racer model takes around 5 hours for a full charge, while the li-ion pack on the Racer Lite model gains complete charge in 3.5 hours.
Both scooters come well-packed with a host of features including a three-levels of driving modes. Other features include a fully-digital speedometer, keyless entry, USB charging slot for smartphones, and a reverse gear system as well. Both scooters also feature an anti-acceleration lock.
Suspension duties on the Racer and the Racer Lite are handled by a telescopic unit at the front and a twin-shock unit at the rear. Braking on both scooters is done via disc-brake at the front and a drum brake setup at the rear. The scooter features 12-inch wheels shod with tubeless tyres.
Moving to the brand's electric motorcycle, the Evoqis retails at Rs 1.50 lakh, ex-showroom (Ahemdabad). The electric motorcycle is offered in five colour options: Matt Grey, Candy Blue, Magna Silver, Lime Green, and Fire Red.
The Evoqis is powered by a 3kW electric motor paired to a 4.32kWh lithium-ion battery pack. According to the company, the motorcycle can travel a maximum of 140km on a single battery charge. The top-speed of the Evoqis is limited to 80kmph. The company also claims the lithium-ion battery pack to take 6 hours for a full charge.
Suspension duties on the Evoqis are handled by a telescopic unit at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking is done via dual disc brakes at the front and a single disc brake at the rear. The motorcycle feature four riding modes, anti-theft lock, keyless entry and more.
Thoughts About The Odysse Electric Vehicles Year End Offers
Odysse has joined the long list of manufacturers to announce year-end offers for its motorcycle and scooters. The company aims to attract more customers by announcing attractive cash discounts during the month of December.