- 5 hrs ago 5 Friends, 5 Borders, 5,000 Kilometers & Unlimited Experiences: Great Independence Day Ride Series
- 8 hrs ago Bookings For The All-New Toyota Urban Cruiser Will Commence By The End Of August 2020
- 8 hrs ago BGAUSS Partners With MoneyTap To Offer Attractive Financing Options To Its Customers
- 9 hrs ago Honda Amaze Sales Crosses 4 Lakh Mark Since 2013: Achieves New Milestone
- Sports Halep overcomes Krejcikova test with determined fightback in Prague
- Movies Lokesh Kanagaraj Is Not Directing Kaithi Hindi Remake: To Concentrate On Tamil Cinema!
- News UAE announces normalisation of diplomatic ties with Israel under deal brokered by Trump
- Finance July Retail Inflation Climbs To 6.93% On High Food Prices
- Lifestyle Acupressure For Headache: The Best Pressure Points For Relief And Precautions
- Technology Telegram's Video Calling Feature Now Available For Beta Users
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Xiaomi, the Chinese electronics manufacturer has introduced a new electric scooter, called the Ninebot C30 in its home market. The new Xiaomi Ninebot C30 electric scooter is a compact, affordable new product for the Chinese market.
However, what's impressive about the new electric scooter from the electronics manufacturer is its price. The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 was offered in the Chinese market with an introductory price of 2,000 yuan (equivalent to around Rs 21,300 with the current exchange rates).
This price has since then been increased to 3599 yuan, equivalent to around Rs 38,500, exclusive of taxes. However, this still makes it one of the most affordable electric scooters, less expensive than even some mid-range smartphones in the market.
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 electric scooter is a low-range model which comes with a top speed of just 25km/h. The electric scooter does not require any sort of licence or registration to ride.
The battery itself on the Ninebot C30 is removable and weighs in at just 6kg. The batteries offer a maximum range of 35km on a full charge, making it perfectly suited for last-mile connectivity, especially in large metros.
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 also comes with disc brakes at the front paired with drum brakes at the back. Other features also include a set of LED headlamps and taillights and a luggage rack.
The electric scooter also comes with pedals, in case it runs out of battery charge. The suspension setup on the Ninebot C30 is through telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back.
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 is currently available only in the Chinese market. The company is looking at introducing the electric scooter in the USA, along with a few other European countries as well. However, there is no news of the Ninebot C30 coming to India any time soon.
Thoughts About The New Xiaomi Ninebot C30 Electric Scooter
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 electric scooter makes perfect sense for last-mile connectivity in large metros. Although the electric scooter will not enter the Indian market anytime soon, given the presence of the brand in the electronics segment in India, we can't guarantee it will not be introduced here at some point in the future.