- 9 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Chennaiyin FC vs Mumbai City FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- News Covid-negative certificate must for devotees: Centre issues SOPs for Kumbh Mela
- Movies Varun Dhawan Weds Natasha Dalal: Karan Johar And Manish Malhotra Set To Attend The Ceremony!
- Lifestyle Drashti Dhami’s Bold Make-Up Look Highlighted By Dramatic Eyes And Reflected Lips Will Leave You Jaw Drop!
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
Xiaomi, the Chinese electronics manufacturer has introduced a new electric scooter, called the Ninebot C30 in its home market. The new Xiaomi Ninebot C30 electric scooter is a compact, affordable new product for the Chinese market.
However, what's impressive about the new electric scooter from the electronics manufacturer is its price. The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 was offered in the Chinese market with an introductory price of 2,000 yuan (equivalent to around Rs 21,300 with the current exchange rates).
This price has since then been increased to 3599 yuan, equivalent to around Rs 38,500, exclusive of taxes. However, this still makes it one of the most affordable electric scooters, less expensive than even some mid-range smartphones in the market.
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 electric scooter is a low-range model which comes with a top speed of just 25km/h. The electric scooter does not require any sort of licence or registration to ride.
The battery itself on the Ninebot C30 is removable and weighs in at just 6kg. The batteries offer a maximum range of 35km on a full charge, making it perfectly suited for last-mile connectivity, especially in large metros.
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 also comes with disc brakes at the front paired with drum brakes at the back. Other features also include a set of LED headlamps and taillights and a luggage rack.
The electric scooter also comes with pedals, in case it runs out of battery charge. The suspension setup on the Ninebot C30 is through telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back.
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 is currently available only in the Chinese market. The company is looking at introducing the electric scooter in the USA, along with a few other European countries as well. However, there is no news of the Ninebot C30 coming to India any time soon.
Thoughts About The New Xiaomi Ninebot C30 Electric Scooter
The Xiaomi Ninebot C30 electric scooter makes perfect sense for last-mile connectivity in large metros. Although the electric scooter will not enter the Indian market anytime soon, given the presence of the brand in the electronics segment in India, we can't guarantee it will not be introduced here at some point in the future.