- 16 hrs ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Movies Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Mumbai Reception: Here Is Everything You Need To Know!
- News Farmers' unions issue dos and don'ts for tractor rally on Republic Day
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Bengaluru FC vs Odisha FC: Sloppy Odisha help Bengaluru rescue a point
- Technology BSNL Republic Day Offer 2021: Extends Validity Of Rs. 1,999 And Rs. 2,399 Long Term Plans
- Finance Markets To Be Volatile Ahead Of Union Budget And Monthly Expiry
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
TVS Motor Company seems to be on the verge of introducing something completely new in India. The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer has released two new teaser videos, both starring Amitabh Bachchan & MS Dhoni, teasing something 'coming soon' to India.
The video itself doesn't reveal anything, but Mr Bachchan does state it as ‘India's first and only', which does raise a lot of questions. Both Amitabh Bachchan and MS Dhoni have been Brand Ambassadors for TVS Motors for a while now.
While Mr Bachchan has been seen promoting the TVS Jupiter scooter over the years, MS Dhoni promotes the brand's Star City commuter motorcycle in the market. Dhoni was also seen last at the launch event of the brand's flagship Apache RR310 launch.
There is still no info on what the teaser videos could be referring to. TVS Motor could be introducing a brand new product, something on the likes of an Apache RR310 naked, or possibly even the TVS Zeppelin cruiser, whose concept was showcased back at the 2018 Auto Expo.
However, the title of the videos from TVS are mentioned as ‘Stay-tuned for a first-time experience'. This could also indicate that TVS could be introducing a brand-new technology for future products as well. Reports also suggest the teaser to be related to the TVS-Norton acquisition.
However, all these are just speculations being made at this point. The video also doesn't share any date or timeline of when the new ‘something' could be unveiled, just stating ‘coming soon'.
The company's last new product in India was the iQube electric scooter, which was launched before the lockdown. We also rode the scooter and came out pretty impressed — here is our first-ride review report. Apart from that, there have also been a number of updates on other models, allowing them to comply with the latest emission norms in the country.
Thoughts About The TVS Teaser Video
TVS Motor has managed to rope in both Amitabh Bachchan and MS Dhoni together for the first time, indicating something big and surprising is about to come our way. However, at this time our guess is as good as yours. Stay tuned to find out what it is ‘soon'.