- 5 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Four-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 7 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Space From Previous Week
- 20 hrs ago Ather Energy To Enter Delhi Market Soon: The 450X To Be Priced Rs 15,000 Lower
- 24 hrs ago Independence Day: India’s Five Most Iconic Cars Which Changed The Landscape Of The Auto Industry
- News Disha Salian's body was found with clothes, claims Mumbai Police
- Sports Angel Gomes signs five-year deal with Lille, loaned to Boavista
- Technology Xiaomi Redmi K30 Ultra, Mi 10 Ultra Anniversary Edition Leaks Online; Launch Set For August 11
- Movies Sushant Singh Case: Father KK Singh Files Counter Affidavit Before SC Against Rhea Chakraborty
- Lifestyle Samantha Akkineni Opts For A Gorgeous Blue Saree For Rana Daggubati’s Wedding
- Finance Mukesh Ambani Is Now The World's 4th Richest; Amasses $22 Billion This Year
- Travel 10 Incredible Places To Visit In Odisha In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
TVS Motor Company seems to be on the verge of introducing something completely new in India. The Hosur-based two-wheeler manufacturer has released two new teaser videos, both starring Amitabh Bachchan & MS Dhoni, teasing something 'coming soon' to India.
The video itself doesn't reveal anything, but Mr Bachchan does state it as ‘India's first and only', which does raise a lot of questions. Both Amitabh Bachchan and MS Dhoni have been Brand Ambassadors for TVS Motors for a while now.
While Mr Bachchan has been seen promoting the TVS Jupiter scooter over the years, MS Dhoni promotes the brand's Star City commuter motorcycle in the market. Dhoni was also seen last at the launch event of the brand's flagship Apache RR310 launch.
There is still no info on what the teaser videos could be referring to. TVS Motor could be introducing a brand new product, something on the likes of an Apache RR310 naked, or possibly even the TVS Zeppelin cruiser, whose concept was showcased back at the 2018 Auto Expo.
However, the title of the videos from TVS are mentioned as ‘Stay-tuned for a first-time experience'. This could also indicate that TVS could be introducing a brand-new technology for future products as well. Reports also suggest the teaser to be related to the TVS-Norton acquisition.
However, all these are just speculations being made at this point. The video also doesn't share any date or timeline of when the new ‘something' could be unveiled, just stating ‘coming soon'.
The company's last new product in India was the iQube electric scooter, which was launched before the lockdown. We also rode the scooter and came out pretty impressed — here is our first-ride review report. Apart from that, there have also been a number of updates on other models, allowing them to comply with the latest emission norms in the country.
Thoughts About The TVS Teaser Video
TVS Motor has managed to rope in both Amitabh Bachchan and MS Dhoni together for the first time, indicating something big and surprising is about to come our way. However, at this time our guess is as good as yours. Stay tuned to find out what it is ‘soon'.