- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
TVS Motor Company is known to be working on introducing a new motorcycle in the Indian market. The new TVS motorcycle is expected to go on sale in India sometime early next year. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Rushlane has released the trademark application of the new product by TVS.
According to this, TVS has registered the name ‘Ronin' for their new motorcycle. The trademark application is said to have been filed earlier this year. However, there is still very little to no information regarding the upcoming two-wheeler offering from the Hosur-based brand.
There are speculations that the new motorcycle from TVS could be an ADV-tourer offering. This will be part of the 310cc platform shared between TVS and BMW Motorrad. There are also rumours that it could be the name of a cruiser offering, based on the Zeppelin Concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Furthermore, it could also be a naked version of their current flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR310.
TVS, prior to the lockdown launched the BS6-compliant Apache RR310 in the Indian market. The new 2020 model from TVS came with a host of significant updates, including four-riding modes, TFT-colour display and a more refined version of its BS6 engine.
The TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycle, comes powered by a 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 33.5bhp and 28Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with standard slipper-clutch. We got to ride it on the MMRT track in Chennai, earlier this year — here is our detailed review.
Similar to all other vehicle manufacturers in India, TVS Motor had shut down all operations since the 24th of March. However, with the relaxation in the current lockdown norms, TVS is slowly resuming both production and dealership operations in India.
The company also recently acquired British motorcycle brand, Norton Motorcycles. The two companies have a number of things planned, including expanding their presence in newer markets around the world — here are the details.
Thoughts About The New TVS Ronin Motorcycle
There is very little information to go by about the upcoming two-wheeler from TVS Motor Company. More details of the upcoming product will be revealed closer to the year-end, so stay tuned as we bring you all the updates as it happens.