- 52 min ago Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- 3 hrs ago MG Hector Production Cross 50,000 Units Mark: Milestone SUV Produced By All-Women Crew
- 5 hrs ago Suzuki Burgman Electric Scooter Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 5 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Review (Road Test): Is It Different Or Better Than The Vitara Brezza?
- Movies Writer Finds Rare Vintage Pictures And Autographs Of Yesteryear Bollywood Stars In Her Late Aunt’s Album
- Sports India vs England: Axar Patel picks up second consecutive fifer in Pink Ball Test, claims unique feat
- Lifestyle What To Know About Buruli Ulcer, A Flesh-Eating Disease Spreading In Australia
- News From flashy diamantaire to fugitive: Nirav Modi's long road to extradition in PNB scam
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
- Technology Vivo X60 Receives Indonesia Telecom, BIS Certifications; Launch Expected Soon
- Finance NIDHI Company: Things to Know Before Investing
- Education Assam Sericulture Admit Card 2021 Released, Download Grade 4 Hall Ticket At sericulture.assam.gov.in
TVS Motor Company is known to be working on introducing a new motorcycle in the Indian market. The new TVS motorcycle is expected to go on sale in India sometime early next year. Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, Rushlane has released the trademark application of the new product by TVS.
According to this, TVS has registered the name ‘Ronin' for their new motorcycle. The trademark application is said to have been filed earlier this year. However, there is still very little to no information regarding the upcoming two-wheeler offering from the Hosur-based brand.
There are speculations that the new motorcycle from TVS could be an ADV-tourer offering. This will be part of the 310cc platform shared between TVS and BMW Motorrad. There are also rumours that it could be the name of a cruiser offering, based on the Zeppelin Concept showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo. Furthermore, it could also be a naked version of their current flagship motorcycle, the Apache RR310.
TVS, prior to the lockdown launched the BS6-compliant Apache RR310 in the Indian market. The new 2020 model from TVS came with a host of significant updates, including four-riding modes, TFT-colour display and a more refined version of its BS6 engine.
The TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycle, comes powered by a 312cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 33.5bhp and 28Nm of peak torque and is mated to a six-speed gearbox with standard slipper-clutch. We got to ride it on the MMRT track in Chennai, earlier this year — here is our detailed review.
Similar to all other vehicle manufacturers in India, TVS Motor had shut down all operations since the 24th of March. However, with the relaxation in the current lockdown norms, TVS is slowly resuming both production and dealership operations in India.
The company also recently acquired British motorcycle brand, Norton Motorcycles. The two companies have a number of things planned, including expanding their presence in newer markets around the world — here are the details.
Thoughts About The New TVS Ronin Motorcycle
There is very little information to go by about the upcoming two-wheeler from TVS Motor Company. More details of the upcoming product will be revealed closer to the year-end, so stay tuned as we bring you all the updates as it happens.