- 5 hrs ago Bike Sales Report For November 2020: TVS Motor Company Register 21% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 6 hrs ago Car Sales Report For November 2020: Maruti Suzuki Registers Marginal 1.7% Growth In Yearly Sales
- 9 hrs ago Kia Sonet Becomes Best-Selling Compact-SUV In India: Company Registers 50% Monthly Growth
- 10 hrs ago 2021 Dakar Rally Route Revealed: Here Are All Details Of The Upcoming Race
- Movies Gauahar Khan & Zaid Darbar Announce Their Wedding Date; The Bride-To-Be Reveals Zaid Proposed After A Month Of Courtship
- News Deep depression over Bay of Bengal now cyclonic storm 'Burevi'
- Technology Samsung Galaxy M51 Gets New Firmware Update In India: What Does The New Changelog Offers?
- Sports Three more members of Pakistan squad in New Zealand test positive for COVID-19: PCB source
- Finance 3 Large Cap Funds With Six-Month Return Of 35%; One-Year Return In Double Digits
- Lifestyle Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Education UGC NET Cut-off June 2020 Released, Check Subject-wise Marks & Percentile
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Triumph Motorcycles India launched the Tiger 900 in the Indian market, earlier this year. The all-new Triumph Tiger 900 was launched in a number of variants and is offered with a starting price of Rs 13.70 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Now, BikeWale has spotted the Triumph Tiger 900 arriving at dealerships. The arrival at dealerships indicates that the deliveries for the new adventure-tourer will begin soon.
Test rides for the Triumph Tiger 900 will also begin in the coming days as well. Bookings for the new motorcycle in India began weeks before its launch, with customers registering their interest with an amount of Rs 50,000.
The Tiger 900 adventure-tourer is offered in three variants in the Indian market: GT, Rally and Rally Pro. While the entry-level Tiger 900 GT is a road-focused variant, the Rally and Rally Pro are off-road-oriented trims, with the range-topping model priced at Rs 15.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The all-new Triumph Tiger 900 comes powered by a new 888cc three-cylinder engine. It produces 94bhp at 8,750rpm and 87Nm of torque at 7,250rpm and is mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Apart from the updated engine, the new Triumph Tiger 900 also features a host of new features and technology as well. This includes a new set of LED headlamps, with LED DRLs, LED taillights and a new TFT full-colour instrument cluster which can be connected to the rider's smartphone via Bluetooth.
The Triumph Tiger 900 also comes packed with a host of new electronics as well. Some of these include switchable & cornering ABS, traction control, ride-by-wire and 6-axis IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit). The motorcycles also come with six different riding modes as well, including Road, Rain, Sport, Off-Road, Off-Road Pro and Rider.
Thoughts On The New Triumph Tiger 900 Adventure-Tourer
The Triumph Tiger 900 is a replacement to the brand's most successful model, the Tiger 800. Triumph will be hoping to receive the same if not better response to the new Tiger 900 in the country. The all-new Tiger 900 adventure-tourer rivals the likes of the Ducati Multistrada 950 and the recently introduced BMW F 900 XR in the Indian market.