- News BJP MLA from Ayodhya sentenced to 5 years in prison for producing fake mark sheet to get college admission
- Movies Varun Dhawan Celebrates His 9-Year Milestone In Bollywood, Says 'Thank You For Believing'
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Suzuki Motorcycles has unveiled the 2021 GSX250R motorcycle internationally. The 2021 GSX250R quarter-litre supersport motorcycle feature an updated paint scheme. The new motorcycle does not feature any mechanical or cosmetic changes from the 2020 model.
The GSX250R is a fully-faired twin-cylinder engine entry-level offering from the brand in international markets. The 2021 model has received a new dual-tone Black & White paint scheme, that gives the GSX250R a fresh look.
However, the motorcycle continues to be offered with the aggressive-looking all-black paint scheme as well. Apart from the new paint scheme, there are no other visual changes made to the 2021 GSX250R.
The supersport motorcycle continues to feature a full- fairing along with a distinctive headlamp design. The headlamps are halogen units supported by LED pilot lamps. Other features include LED tail lamp, a fully-digital instrument cluster, clip-on handlebars, split-seat design and a muscular-looking exhaust; among others.
The LCD instrument cluster display offers a host of information to the rider. This includes a horizontal tachometer, speedometer reading, clock, gear position indicator, odometer, dual trip meter, fuel gauge readouts, and a service reminder.
The 2021 GSX250R continues to be powered by a liquid-cooled, SOHC, parallel-twin 248cc engine. It produces a maximum of 23.6bhp and a peak torque of 22Nm. The engine comes mated to a standard six-speed gearbox. The engine on the GSX250R is from the brand's Inazuma motorcycle, which was on sale earlier in the Indian market.
Suspension duties on the new GSX250R are handled by the telescopic units at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear with adjusting for preload. Braking on the motorcycle is done via single disc-brake at both ends with a 2-piston calliper at the front and a single-piston calliper at the rear.
Suzuki has priced the GSX250R at USD 4,949 in the USA, which converts to Rs 3.65 lakhs. The company is highly unlikely to bring the GSX250R to the Indian market, as it will be priced significantly higher than its segment rivals.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki GSX250R Unveiled Globally
The Suzuki GSX250R is one among the most capable entry-level twin-cylinder supersport motorcycle available globally. However, the motorcycle will not fit into our price-sensitive Indian market. As a result, Suzuki will not be bringing the GSX250R to Indian shores anytime in the near future.