- 11 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Suzuki Motorcycles has introduced the 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 in the United States with a price tag starting at USD 8,899. The 2021 GSX-S750 is available in two variants: ABS and non-ABS models. The company has made a few cosmetic updates for the MY2021.
The updated motorcycle features new paint schemes introduced by the company. The 2021 model with ABS is now available in Pearl Brilliant White and Champion Yellow No. 2 colours. The non-ABS model is available in Metallic Oort Gray No. 3 and Glass Sparkle Black paint.
As mentioned before, the ABS variant of the 2021 GSX-S750 is priced at USD 8,899 which converts to Rs 6.53 lakh on present exchange rates. Similarly, the non-ABS version retails at USD 8,499 which converts to Rs 6.23 lakh.
The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 naked motorcycle continues to be powered by a Euro 4-compliant engine. The liquid-cooled, in-line 4-cylinder 749cc engine produces a maximum of 112bhp and a peak torque of 81Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
The motorcycle features a couple of electronic rider aids. This includes the dual-channel ABS and a four-mode traction control system from Suzuki. The traction control system lets you switch it off completely as well.
The 2021 GSX-S750 features a fully-digital instrument console, that is similar to the GSX-S1000. The LCD display that includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer, dual trip meters, gear position, coolant temperatures, driving range, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, traction control, and a clock; among others. All this can be controlled via the switchgear present on the handlebar.
Suspension duties are handled by gold-finished inverted front forks from KYB and a mono-shock setup at the rear with adjustment for pre-load. Braking duties are handled by a twin-disc setup at the front with 2-piston calliper and a single disc brake with a single-piston calliper at the rear. Braking hardware at both ends has been sourced from Nissin.
The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 features an upright riding position with a single-piece handlebar. It continues to feature a 16-litre muscular fuel tank, halogen headlamp, LED taillamp, a split-seat design, and a muscular-looking exhaust; among others.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 Introduced In The US
Suzuki is expected to launch the updated GSX-S750 in the Indian market sometime next year. While the 2021 Model Year of the motorcycle continues to be powered by a Euro 4-compliant engine, it will be updated to meet the latest emission norms when launched in the country.