- 5 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 16 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 17 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 18 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- News Mother’s Day 2021: Google Doodle wishes mothers all around the world with adorable pop-up card
- Movies Kareena Kapoor Khan Shares A Closer Glimpse Of Younger Son With Taimur On Mother’s Day, SEE PIC
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Sports Boxing: Mandeep Jangra wins maiden pro bout in USA
- Finance IDFC First Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD, Check New Rates Here
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Suzuki Motorcycles has introduced the 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 in the United States with a price tag starting at USD 8,899. The 2021 GSX-S750 is available in two variants: ABS and non-ABS models. The company has made a few cosmetic updates for the MY2021.
The updated motorcycle features new paint schemes introduced by the company. The 2021 model with ABS is now available in Pearl Brilliant White and Champion Yellow No. 2 colours. The non-ABS model is available in Metallic Oort Gray No. 3 and Glass Sparkle Black paint.
As mentioned before, the ABS variant of the 2021 GSX-S750 is priced at USD 8,899 which converts to Rs 6.53 lakh on present exchange rates. Similarly, the non-ABS version retails at USD 8,499 which converts to Rs 6.23 lakh.
The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 naked motorcycle continues to be powered by a Euro 4-compliant engine. The liquid-cooled, in-line 4-cylinder 749cc engine produces a maximum of 112bhp and a peak torque of 81Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox as standard.
The motorcycle features a couple of electronic rider aids. This includes the dual-channel ABS and a four-mode traction control system from Suzuki. The traction control system lets you switch it off completely as well.
The 2021 GSX-S750 features a fully-digital instrument console, that is similar to the GSX-S1000. The LCD display that includes speedometer, tachometer, odometer, dual trip meters, gear position, coolant temperatures, driving range, average fuel consumption, instantaneous fuel consumption, traction control, and a clock; among others. All this can be controlled via the switchgear present on the handlebar.
Suspension duties are handled by gold-finished inverted front forks from KYB and a mono-shock setup at the rear with adjustment for pre-load. Braking duties are handled by a twin-disc setup at the front with 2-piston calliper and a single disc brake with a single-piston calliper at the rear. Braking hardware at both ends has been sourced from Nissin.
The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 features an upright riding position with a single-piece handlebar. It continues to feature a 16-litre muscular fuel tank, halogen headlamp, LED taillamp, a split-seat design, and a muscular-looking exhaust; among others.
Thoughts About The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S750 Introduced In The US
Suzuki is expected to launch the updated GSX-S750 in the Indian market sometime next year. While the 2021 Model Year of the motorcycle continues to be powered by a Euro 4-compliant engine, it will be updated to meet the latest emission norms when launched in the country.