- 2 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Suzuki Motorcycles is said to be working on introducing a new electric scooter in the Indian market. The new electric scooter is said to be based on the brand's popular Burgman Street 125 maxi-scooter offering, based on spy pics which caught the upcoming model undergoing testing for the first time.
Now, the new Suzuki Burgman Street electric scooter has been spied testing once again, this time by IndianAutosBlog. The spy pics showcase a much clearer picture of the upcoming electric scooter from Suzuki.
As seen from the spy pics, the upcoming Suzuki Burgman Street electric scooter carries forward an almost identical design to its conventional petrol-powered model. This includes the same set of headlamps, front cowl, front apron with the integrated turn indicators and the side and rear panels.
However, the side panels can now be seen with blue colour accents on their lower part. This blue colour can also be seen near the handlebar as well, which is most likely the only cosmetic difference between the electric and the standard version of the scooter.
Another difference is the absence of the exhaust pipes near the rear wheel. The right side of the scooter can now be seen with the swingarm-mounted suspension unit, which on the standard version is on the left side.
Suzuki recently introduced the Burgman Street 125 with a fully-digital instrument cluster, with Bluetooth connectivity. We expect the brand to carry forward the same instrument cluster setup on the electric version as well. The digital display will also feature turn-by-turn navigation, message & call alerts and other vehicle statistics when connected to the smartphone via an app.
Having said that, there is currently no information on the electric powertrain which will power the new Suzuki Burgman Street EV. However, we do expect it to be in the same ballpark as its rivals, such as the Bajaj Chetak electric, the TVS iQube electric and even the Ather 450X.
Thoughts On The Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing
The Suzuki Burgman Street electric scooter is currently in its early stages of development. Although there is no official word from the brand, we expect the electric scooter from Suzuki to be introduced in the market sometime late next year.