- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 16 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Chennai-based two-wheeler manufacturer, Royal Enfield, has launched a new range of riding jackets in the country. The new riding jacket line-up from the brand caters to a wide variety of application from street use to touring wear. Price for the new jacket starts at Rs 4,950.
The company has launched seven various models of riding jacket that ranges from street use to touring wear and all-terrain wear. These jackets are CE certified and feature Class A protection armours from D30 and KNOX.
These armours also carry CE level one and level two armour certifications. This range of riding jackets has been thoroughly tested for abrasion resistance, impact protection, ergonomics, tear strength, seam strength, innocuousness and dimension stability. The CE certification is offered to the entire jacket along with the material and not just the armour protection.
The company offers two models that cater to buyers looking for a jacket to use for inside city commutes. This includes the Streetwind V2 and Windfarer priced at Rs 4,950 and Rs 6,950, respectively. These jackets feature Knox CE level 1 protection form and micro-lock armours.
The jacket also comes with good ventilation making it easy for use during summer. This is possible due to the airy polyester mesh, which also makes it considerably lighter. The Streetwind V2 jacket comes in a variety of finishes, including black, red, grey, brown, olive and Windfarer in two colours- olive, black and also comes with an integrated thermal liner with a water-resistant coating.
Moving to the touring line-up of jackets, the company is offering a total of three models: the Explorer V3, Stormraider and the Sanders. These jackets retail at Rs 8,950, Rs 9,950 and Rs 11,950, respectively.
The touring jackets feature a three-layer all-season design with a detachable thermal liner along with a rain layer that can be worn separately. These jackets also come equipped with Knox Micro-Lock CE Level 2 protectors or the D3O CE level 1 armour depending on the model. The Explorer V3 jacket is available in grey, and black colours, while the Stormraider and Sanders come in a single shade each: grey and brown, respectively.
Lastly, the all-terrain flagship line-up of riding jackets includes the Khardung La V2 and the Nirvik. These jackets are priced at Rs 12,950 and Rs 14,950, respectively. These jackets feature D3O level 2 armours for high impact resistance.
Apart from the elbow and shoulders, the speciality of the Nirvik over the other model is it's level 2 armours on the chest and D3O level 1 armour at back. The Nirvik range comes in two classic colour options: black and brown, while the Khardung La V2 jacket is available in grey and olive colour.
Speaking about the newly launched Riding jacket range, Mr Puneet Sood, Head - Apparel Business, Royal Enfield said, "Royal Enfield's apparel & gear business is focused on enhancing the overall motorcycling experience for the riders with a clear focus on rider safety. The newly launched collection of riding jackets seamlessly integrates performance and endurance into products which are comfortable yet stylish for motorcyclists.
This new range of CE certified riding jackets complies with global safety norms is affordable, easily accessible and is designed to meet the diverse needs of riders. It is poised to enhance confidence amongst the riders thereby encouraging them to take their spirit of exploration to a whole new level."
The company also offers an interactive page on their website, where a user can explore the jackets in detail and compared the models as well. The collection can be purchased from Royal Enfield's official online store and at all the Royal Enfield dealerships across the country. Additionally, the jackets can also be purchased from Amazon and select Central and Shopper Stop outlets.
Thoughts About The New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India
Riding gears have become an essential part of two-wheeler ownership. Wearing a certified riding gear can get the rider unharmed with minor to none injuries in case of an accident. Apart from the newly launched jacket range, Royal Enfield is also offering other riding gears such as boots, helmet, riding pants and more.