- 42 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Movies 32 Years Of Ram Lakhan: Jackie Shroff Calls The Film 'Iconic'; Says 'It's A Milestone Of My Career'
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Royal Enfield has been working on the 2021 iteration of their popular Classic 350 model for the Indian market for a while now. The new (2021) Royal Enfield Classic 350 is expected to feature a number of subtle design updates, new features and even borrow the new SOHC engine from the Meteor 350.
Ahead of its arrival in the Indian market, Rushlane has released spy pics of the 2021 Classic 350. The latest spy pics showcase the 2021 version without any camouflage, revealing the design and feature updates expected on the final version.
As seen from the spy pics, the overall design and silhouette of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 remain identical to the outgoing model. However, there are a few differences which can be seen.
These include a new halogen headlamp unit which could feature an integrated LED DRL, similar to the Meteor 350. The 2021 Classic 350 also sports new split seats and a new round tail lamp.
Another feature, which could make its way on to the new Classic 350 is the Tripper Navigation. While the new feature cannot be seen in the spy pics, we do expect Royal Enfield to include it on the final version.
The spy pics also reveal the new Classic 350 in its signature 'Classic Black' paint scheme. Royal Enfield is expected to carry forward the same paint scheme options on the 2021 model. These colour options include Stealth Black, Gunmetal Grey and the newly introduced Orange Ember and Metallo Silver.
However, the main change on the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 will be the introduction of the new engine. The Classic 350 will come powered by the brand's new 350cc air/oil-cooled single-cylinder SOHC engine, borrowed from the Meteor 350.
The new engine produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. It is further mated to a five-speed gearbox. The new engine on the Classic 350 will offer better stability, handling, reduced vibrations and improved performance.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied
The new Royal Enfield Classic 350 might look similar to the current model, however, will offer better riding characteristics and performance thanks to the new SOHC engine. This should help the already-popular model attract even more customers towards the updated motorcycle. The new Classic 350 will continue to rival the likes of the Jawa 300 in the Indian market.