- 1 hr ago Isuzu MU-X BS6 Launched In India With New Powertrain: Prices Start At Rs 33.23 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details!
- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.98 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon & Altroz Prices Increased Across Variants: Here Are The New Prices!
- Movies Seth Rogen Has No Plans Of Working With James Franco Post Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- News Lockdown-like restrictions in Karnataka kick in; Policemen wielding lathis on violators in Bengaluru
- Technology What Is Airtel's Superhero Program And How To Access It
- Sports Virat Kohli, Ishant Sharma receive first dose of COVID-19 vaccination
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Student Of The Year 2, Fashion Lessons From Ananya Panday And Tara Sutaria From The Film
- Finance Direct Equity Vs Equity Mutual Funds: Which Is The Best Investment Option For You?
- Education Mera Doordarshan Mera Vidyalaya: DD Bihar Begins Virtual Classes For Students
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Royal Enfield has been working on the 2021 iteration of their popular Classic 350 model for the Indian market for a while now. The new (2021) Royal Enfield Classic 350 is expected to feature a number of subtle design updates, new features and even borrow the new SOHC engine from the Meteor 350.
Ahead of its arrival in the Indian market, Rushlane has released spy pics of the 2021 Classic 350. The latest spy pics showcase the 2021 version without any camouflage, revealing the design and feature updates expected on the final version.
As seen from the spy pics, the overall design and silhouette of the Royal Enfield Classic 350 remain identical to the outgoing model. However, there are a few differences which can be seen.
These include a new halogen headlamp unit which could feature an integrated LED DRL, similar to the Meteor 350. The 2021 Classic 350 also sports new split seats and a new round tail lamp.
Another feature, which could make its way on to the new Classic 350 is the Tripper Navigation. While the new feature cannot be seen in the spy pics, we do expect Royal Enfield to include it on the final version.
The spy pics also reveal the new Classic 350 in its signature 'Classic Black' paint scheme. Royal Enfield is expected to carry forward the same paint scheme options on the 2021 model. These colour options include Stealth Black, Gunmetal Grey and the newly introduced Orange Ember and Metallo Silver.
However, the main change on the 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 will be the introduction of the new engine. The Classic 350 will come powered by the brand's new 350cc air/oil-cooled single-cylinder SOHC engine, borrowed from the Meteor 350.
The new engine produces 20.2bhp at 6100rpm and 27Nm of peak torque at 4000rpm. It is further mated to a five-speed gearbox. The new engine on the Classic 350 will offer better stability, handling, reduced vibrations and improved performance.
Thoughts On The 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied
The new Royal Enfield Classic 350 might look similar to the current model, however, will offer better riding characteristics and performance thanks to the new SOHC engine. This should help the already-popular model attract even more customers towards the updated motorcycle. The new Classic 350 will continue to rival the likes of the Jawa 300 in the Indian market.