- 9 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Norton Motorcycles is all set to unveil its first motorcycle under its new TVS-ownership. The company CEO, John Russell has confirmed that the brand will unveil their first superbike, the 2021 V4 RR before the end of this year.
The 2021 Norton V4 RR has also been listed on the brand's official website, with the statement ‘Coming in 2021'. The new Norton V4 RR has been created by the brand using its experience at the Isle Of Man TT.
The 2021 Norton V4 RR is said to come powered by a 1200cc V4 engine producing 200bhp at 12,500rpm and 130Nm of peak torque at 10,500rpm.
The motorcycle will also come packed with a host of equipment and technology, including a seven-inch HD instrument cluster, multiple riding modes, Brembo brakes and full Ohlins suspension setup at both ends. Also, as seen from the teasers, the 2021 Norton V4 RR will also feature a full carbon-fibre body.
John Russell, CEO, Norton Motorcycles in an interview video, said,
"TVS bought Norton because it was a once in a generation opportunity to buy one of the great brands of the motorcycle industry. It is our job, our goal to make sure the foundations we create, now create the real potential to unlock this brand and deliver its potential long term."
He further added, "Much of what we are working on now so intensely, is invisible to our customers and enthusiasts but at the heart of what we're doing is this bike, which will be the first one available from the new Norton at the end of this year."
The 2021 Norton V4 RR will be the brand's first motorcycle offering, since its acquisition by TVS Motor Company back in April this year.
The Hosur-based brand is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the country, which acquired the British brand for GBP 16 million.
The new V4 RR is expected to be unveiled sometime in the coming weeks, while its launch in international markets should take place in early-2021.
Thoughts On The 2021 Norton V4 RR
The 2021 Norton V4 RR will be, as mentioned the brand's first motorcycle, since its acquisition by TVS. However, the motorcycle is highly unlikely to make it to Indian shores. TVS has also been tight-lipped about its future plans for Norton Motorcycles, especially for the Indian market.