- 6 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Norton Motorcycles is all set to unveil its first motorcycle under its new TVS-ownership. The company CEO, John Russell has confirmed that the brand will unveil their first superbike, the 2021 V4 RR before the end of this year.
The 2021 Norton V4 RR has also been listed on the brand's official website, with the statement ‘Coming in 2021'. The new Norton V4 RR has been created by the brand using its experience at the Isle Of Man TT.
The 2021 Norton V4 RR is said to come powered by a 1200cc V4 engine producing 200bhp at 12,500rpm and 130Nm of peak torque at 10,500rpm.
The motorcycle will also come packed with a host of equipment and technology, including a seven-inch HD instrument cluster, multiple riding modes, Brembo brakes and full Ohlins suspension setup at both ends. Also, as seen from the teasers, the 2021 Norton V4 RR will also feature a full carbon-fibre body.
John Russell, CEO, Norton Motorcycles in an interview video, said,
"TVS bought Norton because it was a once in a generation opportunity to buy one of the great brands of the motorcycle industry. It is our job, our goal to make sure the foundations we create, now create the real potential to unlock this brand and deliver its potential long term."
He further added, "Much of what we are working on now so intensely, is invisible to our customers and enthusiasts but at the heart of what we're doing is this bike, which will be the first one available from the new Norton at the end of this year."
The 2021 Norton V4 RR will be the brand's first motorcycle offering, since its acquisition by TVS Motor Company back in April this year.
The Hosur-based brand is one of the largest two-wheeler manufacturers in the country, which acquired the British brand for GBP 16 million.
The new V4 RR is expected to be unveiled sometime in the coming weeks, while its launch in international markets should take place in early-2021.
Thoughts On The 2021 Norton V4 RR
The 2021 Norton V4 RR will be, as mentioned the brand's first motorcycle, since its acquisition by TVS. However, the motorcycle is highly unlikely to make it to Indian shores. TVS has also been tight-lipped about its future plans for Norton Motorcycles, especially for the Indian market.