- 5 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The KTM RC line-up will be undergoing design revisions for the MY2021. One among the biggest change on the 2021 KTM RC range will be the new front-end design. Ahead of its launch, the new design on the 2021 KTM RC 200 has been revealed.
The spy image posted by Tushar Kevadiya on the Facebook group, reveal the all-new headlamp design of the KTM RC200 motorcycle. It will feature a more pronounced headlamp design as compared to the dual-projector setup on the outgoing model.
The new headlamp on the 2021 KTM RC200 is a halogen unit, which is surrounded by an LED DRL. The visor on the fully-faired motorcycle also grows bigger in length and width. It also features updated graphics with the same paint scheme.
Other changes include a new floating-type front disc brake setup along with a new underbelly exhaust. The new design gives the motorcycle a subtle look as compared to the aggressive design on the 2020 Model Year.
The new design is expected to make its way on to other RC motorcycles present in the brand's line-up. This includes the RC 125 and the RC 390 models. Whether the new design will be accepted by the fans remains to be seen.
Apart from all the above-mentioned changes, the company could also equip the RC line-up with a new TFT instrument cluster. The outgoing model still uses the LCD unit that was introduced with the first KTM 200 motorcycle launched in the country.
The KTM RC200 is likely to retain the recently updated engine and other mechanicals from the outgoing model. The RC200 is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, 199cc unit. It produces a maximum of 24.6bhp at 10,000rpm and a peak torque of 19.2Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed standard box.
Thoughts About The 2021 KTM RC 200 Spied For The First Time With New Desing Ahead Of India Launch
The KTM RC line-up is among the most popular entry-level supersport motorcycles sold in the country. The line-up has received less updated compared to its naked siblings. As a result, KTM has made some substantial changes to the fully-faired motorcycle for the 2021 Model Year.