- 1 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
The KTM RC line-up will be undergoing design revisions for the MY2021. One among the biggest change on the 2021 KTM RC range will be the new front-end design. Ahead of its launch, the new design on the 2021 KTM RC 200 has been revealed.
The spy image posted by Tushar Kevadiya on the Facebook group, reveal the all-new headlamp design of the KTM RC200 motorcycle. It will feature a more pronounced headlamp design as compared to the dual-projector setup on the outgoing model.
The new headlamp on the 2021 KTM RC200 is a halogen unit, which is surrounded by an LED DRL. The visor on the fully-faired motorcycle also grows bigger in length and width. It also features updated graphics with the same paint scheme.
Other changes include a new floating-type front disc brake setup along with a new underbelly exhaust. The new design gives the motorcycle a subtle look as compared to the aggressive design on the 2020 Model Year.
The new design is expected to make its way on to other RC motorcycles present in the brand's line-up. This includes the RC 125 and the RC 390 models. Whether the new design will be accepted by the fans remains to be seen.
Apart from all the above-mentioned changes, the company could also equip the RC line-up with a new TFT instrument cluster. The outgoing model still uses the LCD unit that was introduced with the first KTM 200 motorcycle launched in the country.
The KTM RC200 is likely to retain the recently updated engine and other mechanicals from the outgoing model. The RC200 is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder, 199cc unit. It produces a maximum of 24.6bhp at 10,000rpm and a peak torque of 19.2Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed standard box.
Thoughts About The 2021 KTM RC 200 Spied For The First Time With New Desing Ahead Of India Launch
The KTM RC line-up is among the most popular entry-level supersport motorcycles sold in the country. The line-up has received less updated compared to its naked siblings. As a result, KTM has made some substantial changes to the fully-faired motorcycle for the 2021 Model Year.