- 12 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Technology Poco M3 India Launch Date Set For February 2
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
KTM is said to be working on an all-new iteration of its entry-level offering, the Duke 125 for the Indian market. The new (2021) KTM Duke 125 as per reports from Autocar India, is expected to go on sale in India before the year-end.
Reports also suggest that KTM has already begun accepting bookings for the 2021 KTM Duke 125. The new entry-level motorcycle as per a leaked image is expected to feature a complete change to its design. The Duke 125 will borrow its design from its larger Duke 200 sibling.
Note: Outgoing model images used for representational purpose only.
The KTM Duke 125 is also expected to borrow a number of components from its larger displacement siblings as well. This includes the LCD screen for the instrument cluster, headlights, fuel tank, tank extensions and the tail panels and many others as well.
However, the new KTM Duke 125 will be differentiated from its larger siblings via its body graphics and paint scheme options, which will be different. The major update on the Duke 125 will definitely help it attract younger audiences towards the motorcycle.
The 2021 Duke 125 is also expected to carry forward the same trellis frame, suspension setup and braking as the Duke 200. However, the exact details in terms of cosmetic and design changes will be officially revealed at the time of its launch in the Indian market.
The 2021 KTM Duke 125 will, however, carry forward a BS6-compliant version of the same 124cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which powered the outgoing model. The engine also continues to produce the same power and torque figures of 14.5bhp and 12Nm, while being mated to a standard six-speed transmission.
The KTM Duke 125 was the only model in the brand's Indian lineup to feature the old design language. KTM updated the Duke 200 with the more sporty and aggressive styling earlier this year, with the BS6 update. It only makes sense for the entry-level Duke 125 to also follow the same design language as its larger siblings.
Thoughts On The 2021 KTM Duke 125 India Launch
The KTM Duke 125 is one of the most popular entry-level motorcycles in the Indian market. The Duke 125 attracts a lot of first-time motorcycle buyers, with its strong performance and feature-packed offerings. It will be interesting to see how buyers react to the new design update.