- 33 min ago Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Set To Arrive In The Coming Weeks
- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 3 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 16 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- Finance Medi Assist Files DRHP For Rs. 840 Crore IPO
- Movies Amruta Khanvilkar On 3 Years Of Raazi: Watching Alia Bhatt Perform As Sehmat Was An Absolute Treat
- Education AEEE Result 2021 Declared For Phase 1, Check Results At amrita.edu
- Sports We benefited from video analysis during successful tours of Europe and Argentina: Rohidas
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
KTM is said to be working on an all-new iteration of its entry-level offering, the Duke 125 for the Indian market. The new (2021) KTM Duke 125 as per reports from Autocar India, is expected to go on sale in India before the year-end.
Reports also suggest that KTM has already begun accepting bookings for the 2021 KTM Duke 125. The new entry-level motorcycle as per a leaked image is expected to feature a complete change to its design. The Duke 125 will borrow its design from its larger Duke 200 sibling.
Note: Outgoing model images used for representational purpose only.
The KTM Duke 125 is also expected to borrow a number of components from its larger displacement siblings as well. This includes the LCD screen for the instrument cluster, headlights, fuel tank, tank extensions and the tail panels and many others as well.
However, the new KTM Duke 125 will be differentiated from its larger siblings via its body graphics and paint scheme options, which will be different. The major update on the Duke 125 will definitely help it attract younger audiences towards the motorcycle.
The 2021 Duke 125 is also expected to carry forward the same trellis frame, suspension setup and braking as the Duke 200. However, the exact details in terms of cosmetic and design changes will be officially revealed at the time of its launch in the Indian market.
The 2021 KTM Duke 125 will, however, carry forward a BS6-compliant version of the same 124cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine, which powered the outgoing model. The engine also continues to produce the same power and torque figures of 14.5bhp and 12Nm, while being mated to a standard six-speed transmission.
The KTM Duke 125 was the only model in the brand's Indian lineup to feature the old design language. KTM updated the Duke 200 with the more sporty and aggressive styling earlier this year, with the BS6 update. It only makes sense for the entry-level Duke 125 to also follow the same design language as its larger siblings.
Thoughts On The 2021 KTM Duke 125 India Launch
The KTM Duke 125 is one of the most popular entry-level motorcycles in the Indian market. The Duke 125 attracts a lot of first-time motorcycle buyers, with its strong performance and feature-packed offerings. It will be interesting to see how buyers react to the new design update.