- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- Technology Is Amazon Delivering Products During Lockdown In India? Can You Place Regular Orders?
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
KTM will be launching the new 2021 125 Duke soon in the Indian market. The 2021 KTM Duke 125 will be an all-new motorcycle with a new design that is inspired by its elder siblings, the 250 Duke and the 390 Duke.
Ahead of its launch, the brand's entry-level motorcycle has been spotted arriving at a dealership in the country. A video shot by MRD Vlogs reveals the upcoming 2021 KTM Duke 125 in two paint schemes. The entry-level naked motorcycle will be available in Orange/Black and White/Black paint schemes.
Apart from the new paint scheme, the 2021 KTM Duke 125 also features new tank extensions, new headlamp and tail-lamp design and a new LCD instrument cluster. All of these features will be borrowed from the KTM Duke 200 motorcycle available in the market.
With the launch of the 2021 KTM Duke 125, the older design of the KTM naked motorcycles will be completely phased-out. The 125 Duke was the last motorcycle in the brand's line-up that featured the old-gen design.
The new naked motorcycle has been updated with a new tank design that will be larger from the outgoing model. This enables the motorcycle to travel further in between trips to the fuel pump. However, according to the video, the motorcycle also becomes heavier by 7kgs, which is a significant increase considering the segment.
Rest of the mechanical and cycle parts on the 2021 KTM Duke 125 have been carried forward from the older model including the engine. The KTM Duke 125 is powered by a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder 124cc engine. It produces a maximum of 14.5bhp at 9,250rpm and a peak torque of 12Nm at 8,000rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the naked motorcycle are handled by a 43mm (USD) Up-Side Down forks at the front and a mono-shock setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via a 300mm disc brake at the front and a 230mm disc brake at the rear supported by a single-channel ABS as standard.
The 2021 KTM 125 Duke will continue to be the only motorcycle in the segment that features a single-channel ABS in the Indian market. With an all-new design and features, the motorcycle is also set to be costlier than the outgoing model.
According to the video, the 2021 KTM Duke 125 is expected to receive a price hike of Rs 6,000. The outgoing KTM 125 retails at Rs 1.42 lakh, (ex-showroom, Delhi). The company is expected to launch the 2021 KTM Duke 125 sometime this month in the Indian market.
Thoughts About The 2021 KTM Duke 125 Arriving At Dealership Ahead Of India Launch
The upcoming 2021 KTM Duke 125 has begun reaching dealerships in Indian, which could mean an imminent launch within weeks. Although the company is yet to officially confirm, the new motorcycle becomes heavier and costlier with all the new updates made by the brand. Whether the new update will affect sales in the country, remains to be seen.